Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Is Kobe selectively picking white guys to cheap shot? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355000)

prohornblower 03-14-2007 06:28 PM

Re: Is Kobe selectively picking white guys to cheap shot?

[ QUOTE ]
But is Kobe going after white players becausee he knows these guys won't retaliate?

[/ QUOTE ]

you are begging the question here. Does he know, or even think, that they won't retaliate? You are just making an assumption the he does, and using it as evidence.

danvh 03-14-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"trying to hit him in the genitals with his butt"

[/ QUOTE ]

bell is on record saying,

[ QUOTE ]
Every time you stick your butt out and try to hit me in my genitals, you're doing it on purpose. That's something you don't do inadvertently and it was enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesnt count. Kobe was just proving that sometimes people do stick their butts out into peoples genitials..I believe this was his defense in Colorado

Annulus 03-14-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But is Kobe going after white players becausee he knows these guys won't retaliate?

[/ QUOTE ]

you are begging the question here. Does he know, or even think, that they won't retaliate? You are just making an assumption the he does, and using it as evidence.

[/ QUOTE ]8

i hate to generalize, but duh... this is the nba and not the nhl man.

TalkingDonkey 03-14-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bell is on record saying,

[ QUOTE ]
Every time you stick your butt out and try to hit me in my genitals, you're doing it on purpose. That's something you don't do inadvertently and it was enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesnt count. Kobe was just proving that sometimes people do stick their butts out into peoples genitials..I believe this was his defense in Colorado

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread has taken a turn for teh awesome.

Annulus 03-14-2007 07:38 PM

also wanted to add, kobe is my favorite player in the league, despite said antics.

Your Mom 03-14-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with guys who box out like this and it is really annoying. I think a clothesline seems appropiate here. Based on what we know about Kobe, we have to believe Bell, right?

Spellmen 03-14-2007 09:24 PM

Not sure about his butt action, but Kobe hit Raja with a couple elbows before the clothesline

SuperUberBob 03-14-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...ecks-43951.jpg

LionelHutz00 03-14-2007 11:38 PM

If 99% of white people hated me and booed me every time I touch the ball, despite being the best player in the world, I would elbow every honkey that gets close to me. [censored] white people.

Chris Daddy Cool 03-15-2007 12:10 AM

intersting you would mention this because on the afternoon sports talk radio show i listen to in the car, somebody called in and pretty much asked the same thing. the response? "yes, obviously kobe has a racist elbow." and then went on to joke "i don't believe it when you say you don't have a single prejudiced bone in your body!"