Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Full Tilt or Stars (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344745)

ronitonline 03-02-2007 05:31 AM

Re: Full Tilt or Stars

Does rakeback stay forever? I am a little confused exactly what rakeback is, I dont intend to ruin this thread, so if anyone would like to PM me and be a nice guy!

jii 03-02-2007 05:41 AM

Déjà Vu

keikiwai 03-02-2007 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does rakeback stay forever? I am a little confused exactly what rakeback is, I dont intend to ruin this thread, so if anyone would like to PM me and be a nice guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

rake back is rake you get back

yes it's for eva

at ftp it's 27%, you get it at the end or whatever of each month... they give you 27% of your mgr - monthly gross revenue - so if you buy stuff w/ your points or you clear a bonus it is subtracted from your mgr

poker stars is rigged like for shizzle

ronitonline 03-02-2007 05:55 AM

Do most players on 2+2 have rakeback?
Didnt most players already have an account when this was introduced?

Avicenna 03-02-2007 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've rakeback on "only" 19 of the 27 sites that I have been playing. Clearly the sites without are the ones at the beginning of my whoring career, or some site that do not have affiliate programs: Stars, Party, Pacific, Ladbrokes..

Now, to answer your question: in some (rare) cases, you may convert an account without rakeback into an account with rakeback. Just contact your affiliate and ask them.

TwistedEcho 03-02-2007 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mkae new accounts. both ftp/party are easy to get new accounts on. Just email them that you want to close your current account because of X reason, wait a week and make a new one. If they ask Qs, tell them u thought stars was rigged and u want to play on their site again.

Neither will care.

redCashion 03-02-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone is getting rakeback from stars? If not, why there are many people still playing there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe they do a standard rakeback, but the FPP store has some good stuff. For example, 13,500 pts gets you a $215 worth of tournament cash. You can sell it for real cash or play some MTT to mix it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't true. If you buy the $215 tourney ticket for 13500 FPP's, you have to use it to play in the Sunday Million/Warmup. It cannot be used for other tournies or be transferred to other players.

[/ QUOTE ]

A better idea is to enter the 5400 FPP Satellites, the top 4 out of 10 each get $215 in $T. You can then unregister from the tournament, and sell your $T.

Better Than U 03-02-2007 12:45 PM

Stars. Support is better, that alone is enough for me not to play at FT.

n1nj4.br 03-02-2007 01:58 PM

Hi. I've played on both sites.

PS has a more agressive game IMO, and doesnt have a direct rakeback, so i think ftp is better.

Now im playing on partypoker, games are good there.