Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=305234)

Isura 01-16-2007 12:00 PM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Scr

dave,

This is a really great script. I used it with starsplanner and betpot, and it works perfectly. A few suggestions:

- allow the starting mouse cursor position to be configurable. I would prefer if the cursor would start just above the 3 action buttons.

- allow the option to clear the bet box amount (for those that are using betpot). I like to type in bet amounts on later streets and this would make it so much easier.

brandysbich 01-17-2007 09:38 AM

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to computers, but when i click on the link to download this script it gives a page of code and nothing to save or run. What am I doing wrong?

brandysbich 01-17-2007 10:38 AM

As i stated, I'm an idot with computers, never had AHK installed, sorry. Great scripts dave

PatInTheHat 01-17-2007 09:04 PM

Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.

Specifically: :
Line#
122: {
123: this_id :=list%a_index%
124: ids = %ids%, %this_id%
126: }
127: StringTrimLeft,ids,ids,1
128: Return,ids
129: }
132: {

The program will exit.

Downloaded the script as is from the site, made no changes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

_dave_ 01-17-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.

[/ QUOTE ]

Update your AHK - very recent version is required [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

Dice Man 01-17-2007 10:37 PM

Dave,any news on getting the auto time bank to work with the 9 seated sng's @Stars ?

_dave_ 01-17-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,any news on getting the auto time bank to work with the 9 seated sng's @Stars ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll have an update posted (I would think) within 24 hours.

The timebank button is in a different place is all, easy fix. But I want to add a couple things (Isura's requests) which I still need to do. Also I need to do a little testing on Full Tilt to make sure that is working OK - FT client is very easy to crash, I want to be sure this script doesn't do that before posting - so I need to play at least a couple hours on FT tomorrow evening...

dave.

PatInTheHat 01-18-2007 04:25 AM

I have so many troubles downloading AHK for some reason. Whenever I run their .exe file it tells me that it is corrupt and when I try to use their .rar file I get all kinds of errors [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I had the same problems with the original one I downloaded but I somehow got around it but now I can't remember.

Isura 01-20-2007 10:57 PM

try extracting the downloaded file into a folder first. then run the exe.

Finnisher 01-21-2007 04:45 PM

Dave, is it possible to take disable everything else and just use the autotimebank?