Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   10,000th post- My Mission: A JIHAD on SSNL opponents (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=281933)

Matt Flynn 12-13-2006 01:16 PM

Re: 10,000th post- My Mission: A JIHAD on SSNL opponents

[ QUOTE ]

If I meet my goal, I promise to be the biggest donk at the SSNL boondoggle come WSOP ME time.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol donkadoggles. Hope to see you there.

Good look!

nation 12-13-2006 02:17 PM

i better be invited for the horse boondoggles! i mean, i donked off enough last time to at least get a fish invite, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pokey 12-13-2006 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i better be invited for the horse boondoggles! i mean, i donked off enough last time to at least get a fish invite, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, but only if I get "December." February is just too expensive.

The Grumbler 12-13-2006 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Just read the whole OOT thread by the OP. Very good read sir. I'm sorry that stuff happened but I'm glad you came out of it OK.

When I first became a mod, this was my first custom title I gave out. He used to have iirc just a Pujols avatar when the whole Bonds thing was hot. But now, it has a level 2 meaning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a link?

MyTurn2Raise 12-13-2006 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what site...what's your sn?

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry...not giving these out at the current time
once my party one got out, too many people were chatting to me at the table

i'll be on 3 different sites and some players here know my screennames. I'll appreciate it if they kept it to themselves.

MyTurn2Raise 12-13-2006 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Monthly goals>>Daily goals.

Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

very true...perhaps I should have avg over $1k per playing day in March for a minimum of 20 playing days

but, I like shooting for the other meteoric rise

MyTurn2Raise 12-13-2006 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good luck. single tabling sounds like a good idea i think i will try it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's an awesome idea and one I got from playing live poker. It's amazing how in the heads of the other players you can be.

MyTurn2Raise 12-13-2006 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am so glad that you aren't going to be a shortstack monkey anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah.....the world can relax
acutally, it was mainly OnGame's fault for having a 10BB min buy-in. It created a nice opportunity to double up twice. Plus, one could have multiple accounts across the network. Their anti-ratholing 2 hour wait was easily circumvented by just logging on to the table under a different account. I had about 9 accounts across the network and would be on 12 to 15 tables at a time. I made playing that site a nightmare.

MyTurn2Raise 12-13-2006 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think you are vastly overrating what you can learn from single tabling. Just 2-3 table, more situations and stuff, but you can still focus goot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. 25 NL is prob a bit low too.

[/ QUOTE ]

both true....I think single-tabling will only be for an hour at 100NL and up

I've been playing 25NL for a session now and it's pretty bad level of play. Even my unsharp mind and minimal talent is pwning pretty hard. I was doing 4 tables, but quickly went to 8 as the 25NL is a jopke.

MyTurn2Raise 12-13-2006 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"...I contribute nothing to society and am somewhat embarrassed when people ask me what I do for a living. "

Why don't you go find your dream job and keep sports betting and poker as a nice side income?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go read his awesome OOT post.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep...that's the long story

my original quoted statement has drawn the ire of Thremp, who said I'm giving gamblers a bad name [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]