Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: Analysis of my recent results (long) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=278102)

Eagles 12-08-2006 03:33 AM

Re: OT: Analysis of my recent results (long)

Pineapple,
I hate to sound like a dick but this thread does a lot to explain why you are having so much trouble. Are you running bad? Probably but on numerous occasions people have tried to give you advice but you just don't listen. Seriously if you stopped being so stubborn and insisting you were right in every thread it would be a lot better for you. I hope you get over this and start winning again, while I realize observing the forum is not that accurate for determining why you are struggling but from what I have observed you not only have leaks in your game but you also have trouble with the mental attitude needed for success.

Melchiades 12-08-2006 03:36 AM

Reason Pineapple will never be a big winner:

He is incapable of taking advice and learning. He sees this forum as a place for him to shove his opinion down peoples throath instead of actually pick the minds of players better than him (he probably doesn't think those players even exist though).

Lori 12-08-2006 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How long do you think it is possible to win coinflips at a rate of 48%? It's entirely likely that if you play enough poker this winrate of coinflips will continue for hundreds or thousands of hands

[/ QUOTE ]

n = 10000
k = 4800
p = 0.5

P: 4800 or fewer out of 10000

approximation via normal

Lori

cakewalk 12-08-2006 03:58 AM

lol

27s
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8...eariverac4.jpg

let's start a club

pineapple888 12-08-2006 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pineapple,
I hate to sound like a dick but this thread does a lot to explain why you are having so much trouble. Are you running bad? Probably but on numerous occasions people have tried to give you advice but you just don't listen. Seriously if you stopped being so stubborn and insisting you were right in every thread it would be a lot better for you. I hope you get over this and start winning again, while I realize observing the forum is not that accurate for determining why you are struggling but from what I have observed you not only have leaks in your game but you also have trouble with the mental attitude needed for success.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL it's funny how the clueless tools make themselves totally evident in this thread.

I have taken tons of advice from people who knew what they were talking about, eg. curtains, all the shipithollas, tigerite, etc. etc.

You are nowhere close to their class and will surely be a loser at life no matter what you attempt.

Yet another plonk. This is fun.

pineapple888 12-08-2006 04:06 AM

Mel,

Please see my response to eagleskickass.

Plus, please realize that Norway is a joke of a country.

*deleted*

k thx.

Plonk.

Pudge714 12-08-2006 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

LOL it's funny how the clueless tools make themselves totally evident in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Velocity 12-08-2006 04:08 AM

please tell me someone else had to google plonk to find out what it meant

Green Kool Aid 12-08-2006 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pudge714 12-08-2006 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
please tell me someone else had to google plonk to find out what it meant

[/ QUOTE ]
Yugo: i like the plonk sound effect i have no idea wtf that is doing there is he [censored] in a toilet?