Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: My PS3 preorder got cancelled (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265475)

groosman 11-22-2006 08:10 AM

Re: Beat: My PS3 preorder got cancelled

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(note to self: You will probably never beat these dudes in e-fights because they have like a trillion posts which deal with figurines like yourself. You must think you suck now but you can be 'comforted' with the following fact: You would beat them all in real fights because these dudes weigh like 180 pounds @ 6 foot 2 @ 23%BF WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 10k fight yo anyone????

[/ QUOTE ]
I get the feeling that there's a lot more comfort and a lot less sarcasm in this post. Just adding "10k fight yo?" at the end doesn't mean you hid the fact that you actually do find it comforting that you think you can beat up internet strangers.

Good luck with future "humor" attempts!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I find that comforting. You would too find it comforting but I dont think you will ever have that luxury (OK just MAYBE you could progress if I could give you some tips on weightlifting (I charge $35/hour, LMK via pm)

Thank you for wishing me luck, I wish you the same luck in further attempts of educating me on the matter of violence/fights.

[edit]Now I come to think of it the fact is not comforting (that would be an understatement) it is VERY VERY comforting. Also why do you have that avatar, do you think its funny to laugh at poor black people? DO YOU?? Just adding 'Ow I just thought this d00d looked funny I dont care he's and all I just pizz on these d00d' in a later post doesn't mean you hid the fact that you actually do find it comforting that people are being destroyed everyday by crack cocaine. Ship it.

[edit2] If it's actually you: I am sorry if I offended you.

jfish 11-22-2006 11:51 AM

go back to not posting.

AbreuTime 11-22-2006 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go back to not posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sir, one more outburst from you and I will strangle you with my ethernet wire.

groosman 11-22-2006 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go back to not posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK if the $200 is shipped crucially to me I will never post again here on twoplustwo.

OneBigRed 11-22-2006 02:03 PM

I guess the reason why these are called 3rd generation is that consoles did not become mainstream before PS. Hence every console par to the latest PS is the "same generation".

200$ please

Big_Jim 11-22-2006 02:08 PM

Wow, looks like you did your research.

If only you had actually provided a convincing reason, like I asked for, instead of just mindlessly quoting people who said it.

Furthermore, the first, second, and fourth quotes only refer to the "third generation Playstation," and not the generation as a whole.

TheMetetron 11-22-2006 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I guess the reason why these are called 3rd generation is that consoles did not become mainstream before PS. Hence every console par to the latest PS is the "same generation".

200$ please

[/ QUOTE ]

Not mainstream until the Playstation? What the hell are you smoking?? The NES sold 60 million units... how much more mainstream do you want?

Big_Jim 11-22-2006 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

200$ please

[/ QUOTE ]
The bolded statement is blatantly false.

Big_Jim 11-22-2006 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
go back to not posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK if the $200 is shipped crucially to me I will never post again here on twoplustwo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Almost had convinced, with this one.

OneBigRed 11-22-2006 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not mainstream until the Playstation? What the hell are you smoking?? The NES sold 60 million units... how much more mainstream do you want?

[/ QUOTE ]

NES was pretty much seen as a children's toy. I may be too young to remember, so you tell me: Was there sitcoms with adult characters playing NES back in the day?

PS made console-playing more acceptable for adults, so that is the mainstream part of my post.