Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   The Longest Paper you've written in the shortest amount of time (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=263466)

bigt2k4 11-20-2006 05:23 PM

Re: The Longest Paper you\'ve written in the shortest amount of time

10 page research essay last year.
Got the books for it on Saturday night after the worst hangover of my life during the day. Read the books throughout the day, but took a break during the Super Bowl.
Started @ 1230am after the Super Bowl, finished @ 11am which included a trip to the gas station to buy red bull. Due by 2pm , handed her in @ 1 and then slept for 2 hours, woke up and watched Canada lose to Russia in the Olympics and then slept for 8 hours, woke up @ 1am, then went back to sleep for another 8 hours @ 3am.

Split Suit 11-20-2006 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
em2 does haha

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. EM2's paper was 7 pages, and i gotit done in ruffly 2.5hrs. not bad, tho hard to stay within the page limitation

Weir 11-21-2006 03:00 AM

18 pages
~6 hours
ship the A

classicist 11-21-2006 10:36 AM

22 pages in 24 hours including research for an architectural history paper - best thing I've ever written (A).

It just took me 9 months to write a 52 page MA thesis - lame.

jkamowitz 11-21-2006 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
15 pages. Around 3 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about my limit.

Guyon 11-21-2006 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
18 pages
~6 hours
ship the A

[/ QUOTE ]

Bucket! Mine was a senior level biological research paper and included research from an actual library (which I severely hate using). I became so desperate that instead of waiting for the copy machines, I just shredded the pages from the journals and scotch taped them back into the stacks after I was finished with them (Saved a lot on copies too...) I do not recommend this, as it is reprehensible, but desperation is a stinky cologne.

While we are on the subject, I write papers for students who procrastinate, are lazy, or are short of time. For a fee, grades and anonymity are guaranteed! I've written for several 2+2ers, and I've written well over 300 original papers thus far.

nowags 11-21-2006 05:26 PM

12 page in-class essay. 1.5 hours. think i got an A, maybe a B. did good at any rate.

Barrin6 11-21-2006 05:34 PM

When you guys are talking in term of page amount, is it double spaced 12 font times new roman?

ShakeZula06 11-21-2006 10:02 PM

Jeez some of you guys are crazy. Last night around 1am I remembered I had a 3-5 page paper due the following moring about an interview with someone I haven't done yet. Made up the interview and got in 3 1/2 pages in an hour an half.

nuggetz87 11-21-2006 10:39 PM

wtf...it takes me like all day to write 5 pages. i usually write like 1 paragraph and then read 2+2 and then talk on aim then read the assignment again then right another 2 sentences and then play poker and tell myself i'll do the rest later. then eventually when it gets really late i force myself to crack down and do it.