Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Does poker consume your life? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255198)

PoppinFresh 11-08-2006 07:56 AM

Re: Does poker consume your life?

I'm having a lot of the same problems OP, except the worst part is I don't even play much, I end up playing short sessions and wasting time reading 2+2/just sitting at my computer doing stupid [censored]. I know my problems started with poker, but it's gotten to a point where I just have no motivation for anything anymore. All about discipline, how to get it I have no idea.

Gary Stevenson 11-08-2006 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having a lot of the same problems OP, except the worst part is I don't even play much, I end up playing short sessions and wasting time reading 2+2/just sitting at my computer doing stupid [censored]. I know my problems started with poker, but it's gotten to a point where I just have no motivation for anything anymore. All about discipline, how to get it I have no idea.

[/ QUOTE ]
qft...weird that we play the same game, are in the same school, and feel the exact same way. guess it just comes with the territory

Roman 11-08-2006 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
1, set a goal and meet it
2, repeat 1

fish2plus2 11-08-2006 10:52 AM

idonked,

try having sex w/ a girl.

fslexcduck 11-08-2006 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
idonked,

try having sex

[/ QUOTE ]

shootaa 11-08-2006 11:29 AM

girls and golf my friend, girls and golf...

mike_oxbig 11-08-2006 12:22 PM

Mostly golf.
Girls are trouble outside of [censored].

bigt439 11-08-2006 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so true.

i still do well in school because i force myself to, but sitting down to write a paper is a painful experience for me. i cant get work done until the day before its due because thats the only time i feel motivated enough to do it. like you i dont spend that much time actually playing, ive just gotten into a habit of wasting so much time on 2p2 or just generally dicking around in my computer chair. i think i have to start limiting the amount of time i allow myself to do stuff like that because its getting out of hand.

Eagles 11-08-2006 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so true.

i still do well in school because i force myself to, but sitting down to write a paper is a painful experience for me. i cant get work done until the day before its due because thats the only time i feel motivated enough to do it. like you i dont spend that much time actually playing, ive just gotten into a habit of wasting so much time on 2p2 or just generally dicking around in my computer chair. i think i have to start limiting the amount of time i allow myself to do stuff like that because its getting out of hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what your talking about [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gary Stevenson 11-08-2006 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is so true.

[/ QUOTE ]
i wish i could motivate myself to do that stuff the day before...i always find myself doing [censored] the day of [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. (as i'm writing my paper that's due today and then study for a test later this afternoon)