Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ***Official Week 1 FFB Bitch/Brag Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=208817)

Jack of Arcades 09-10-2006 10:42 PM

Re: ***Official Week 1 FFB Bitch/Brag Thread***

WHY YES MARVIN HARRISON DID JUST GO OUT OF BOUNDS AT THE TWO.

Needle77 09-10-2006 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to root against him for many reasons. I hate the Colts and the guy I'm playing has Peyton, Reggie Wayne, and Marvin Harrison. G-Men gotta keep them off the board.

IggyWH 09-10-2006 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me happy as I forgot my league is 3RB's and I started Rhodes. Rhodes' TD bumped me ahead now, as long as Shockey doesn't score or get another 80 yards.

I might as well start my bitching now though because Shockey will get it. He's [censored] me that hard in the past that I know he'll do it again.

PokerFink 09-10-2006 10:52 PM

I'm going down to the wire, leading 96-89. I have Vinatieri and Burress, against Wayne, Feely (Giants K) and Manning.

I was leading by 4 at the start of the game and I'm holding on.

TheRover 09-10-2006 10:54 PM

Brag: I outscored all but one team by about 20 pts so far.

Bitch: I lost by 30+. Shaun Alexander. Last second switch of Troy Brown over Micheal Jenkins.

I will say I do really like Varlos' DVOAish scoring system so far.

Jack of Arcades 09-10-2006 10:54 PM

I have Marvin in one league, Reggie in another. the league I have Marvin, I'm facing Reggie. So I can't win both leagues now. Basically now I'm screwed in one league so I'm hoping for a couple reggie tds

toohigh 09-10-2006 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does the fact I have him on my team make me biased, or did it seem like he was trying NOT to get into the endzone, rather go out of bounds on that play?

My entire squad has zero TDs and I only got LT left so I'm not sure if my mind's playing tricks on me or my team was cursed not to score a touchdown this week...

Wes Mantooth 09-10-2006 11:32 PM

Bitch: the refs in the Colts V. Giants game.

Salva135 09-10-2006 11:41 PM

Bitch: Don't ask why I have two kickers, but I went with Elam over Jeff Wilkins today (not really putting any thought into it at all -- who thinks about kickers?), who went ballistic and kicked SIX freakin' field goals today, including two over 40 yds. I'd be surprised if another kicker has as good of a day as he had...

Triumph36 09-11-2006 12:24 AM

Brag - Baltimore defense

Bitch - DeShaun Foster in both my leagues. Had I started Brandon Jacobs who I also have in both leagues, I'd be a lock for a W.