Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   party down? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=172159)

LesJ 07-27-2006 05:31 PM

Re: party down?

Glad I was taking a pee pee break!
Enjoy!

boedeker 07-27-2006 05:31 PM

6 of 7 down here. this is [censored] pointless.

fullhouse 07-27-2006 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2 table sout of 4 down for me? anyone else

[/ QUOTE ]

no probs at stars

Praetor 07-27-2006 05:32 PM

down for me too

Tk79 07-27-2006 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please note that Internet Delays or Internet Disconnections can be caused by a number of reasons, none of which can be influenced by us.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. So they claim that not only are they not responsible for these disconnections, but it is actually impossible for them to ever be responsible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys. My fault.

sightless 07-27-2006 05:37 PM

back up?

ahnuld 07-27-2006 05:39 PM

I just checked my stack sizes from hand histories before the crash and when I logged back on. I lost all the money that I had put into the pot. I guess party is making a killing doing this so they keep crashing the site.

Anders 07-27-2006 05:39 PM

Cool, I lost connection at half of my tables, VIP@partypoker.com is not functional, partypoker.com won't load for me, and their CS phone line is busy.

Seriously, a busy signal. What the hell?

Tk79 07-27-2006 05:43 PM

Sounds like the terrorists finally won

Anders 07-27-2006 06:18 PM

Well, I just spoke to Party support on the phone for about 20 minutes. I got transferred to the VIP section, and asked about the email bouncing problem - they had no idea it was happening, and are pretty concerned about it, it sounded like.

I asked if they have gotten a lot of feedback about the Monster promotion, and he said yes, and that it has been almost all negative. He sounded sad. He talked for 5 minutes about a lot of the bad things about the promotion and mentioned a lot of the problems that have been brought up here. They're aware of the problems, and aware that lots of people aren't happy about them.

He stressed that this isn't the only promotion for the next 8 months, and said that while this promotion is ultimately a promotion for tournament players, there will be "great cash-game promotions coming up." It didn't sound like he was bull [censored] ting me, because he had been immediately honest about the feedback regarding MONSTER (tm).

I also asked about the connectivity thing, and he said they are working really hard to fix it, they recognize it's a problem on their end and he apologized and sounded sad about it.

So maybe things aren't so bad?