Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Roommate from Hell (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=157970)

onthebutton 07-10-2006 11:52 AM

Re: Roommate from Hell

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Same with your booze. If you have to keep it in your room to keep him from mooching, do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, [censored] no, you confront him and tell him to stop stealing your [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I assumed that this had already happened. If you post a thread on OOT before you say anything to him, you've got some issues of your own.

4_2_it 07-10-2006 11:59 AM

Be happy all it will cost you is a one-time cancellation fee. Small price for a life lesson. At least you won't have to pay him (or his lathe) any alimony.

The DaveR 07-10-2006 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After reading every [censored] update of this thread I finally decided to find out what a lathe actually is and I must say that is [censored] funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

rwanger 07-10-2006 12:03 PM

Tell him that the 3 of you don't enjoy living with him anymore and tell him you are going to break the lease and find a new place. He will offer to move out himself, rather than try and find 3 new people to fill the space. You pay his fee.

Problem solved.

Evan 07-10-2006 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After reading every [censored] update of this thread I finally decided to find out what a lathe actually is and I must say that is [censored] funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Gumption, baby.

By-Tor 07-10-2006 12:13 PM

Do you have a well?

"It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again..."

Dids 07-10-2006 12:19 PM

DaveR,

How the [censored] do you not know what a lathe is?

Step up your woodworking game.

Honesty and being straight forward seems to be the best policy. Tell him he's been an ass. If he continues to be unreasonable- start thinking about ways to make him not be there anymore.

Also you need to turn the lathe into something that can be used in drinking games or otherwise misuse it.

SackUp 07-10-2006 12:54 PM

tell him the lathe breaks the terms of the lease and he has to leave even if he removes it now. automatic boot.

The DaveR 07-10-2006 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How the [censored] do you not know what a lathe is?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids, Being in the dark about lathes seems like a small thing compared to being retarded about roommates.

AtlBrvs4Life 07-10-2006 02:02 PM

You guys are really cracking me up. I'm sure the lathe isn't what you're imagining. I'll try to get a pic up. Good idea about the lathe breaking the terms of the lease though.