Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Why do posters have two accounts? (Not gimmick accounts) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=11283)

Hottie McBigTits 01-13-2006 05:51 PM

Re: Why do posters have two accounts? (Not gimmick accounts)

[ QUOTE ]
Who are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hottie [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

MattSuspect 01-13-2006 05:52 PM

whoah whoah.. you go back to the zoo where you belong!

MattSuspect 01-13-2006 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you?

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hottie [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, don't use my avatar _ _ _ _ I know who this is too.

sublime 01-13-2006 05:56 PM

i had a pretty funny second account, but was booted. probably for being obscene. let me PM you thre handle and you can decide if he was comical or not.

ElaineMonster 01-13-2006 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you already explained it, I guess I'll look it up. It was simply to "protect ed"? right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and to be more myself, too. You might have noticed how he stepped in to "protect" me and basically bullied people to stop them from picking on me. Well, he couldn't do that with the Otis account without revealing my identity. So, you all treated me based on the content of my posts instead of our relationship. Now I get the kid gloves. Oh well, it's probably for the best in the long run.

MattSuspect 01-13-2006 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you already explained it, I guess I'll look it up. It was simply to "protect ed"? right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and to be more myself, too. You might have noticed how he stepped in to "protect" me and basically bullied people to stop them from picking on me. Well, he couldn't do that with the Otis account without revealing my identity. So, you all treated me based on the content of my posts instead of our relationship. Now I get the kid gloves. Oh well, it's probably for the best in the long run.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW. I doubt most people care and will treat you exactly as you deserve to be treated. Half the posters on this (OOT) board have no idea who ed is.

MyWorkLoginName 01-13-2006 06:28 PM

I just made this account so I can keep my preferences set & not worry about staying logged in at work.

Sniper 01-13-2006 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i need to do some work on that site

[/ QUOTE ]

A little surprised you didn't make any comments in the A/R advertising thread [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]