Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Call of Duty 4 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=547331)

huber117 11-16-2007 05:17 AM

Re: Call of Duty 4

[ QUOTE ]
if pc gamers were allowed to play against xbox gamers in this the xbox people would get destroyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

um....NO.

i understand your point, i agree that a mouse allows you to make precise adjustments, which really helps with sniping. the difference between the two is sort of like driving two identical cars, one with a really small steering wheel and one with a large steering wheel. in short, the sensitivity isnt so great with a mouse. all i can say is, a joystick really isnt as bad as your making it out to be. i cant back it up with a scientific reason, but for some reason the joystick has never limited my play, im sure hundreds of thousands of people who play shooters who dont bitch about the joystick would agree. and yes i have spent lots of time using mouse and keyboard playing unreal tournament and battlefield 2.

doubLe a tom 11-16-2007 06:22 AM

thats so stupid. its so much easier to aim with a mouse. if it was just as easy to point and aim, why would mice even exist in the first place? imagine using a joystick to move the pointer around on your desktop. now think about how much easier it is with a [censored] mouse. now think about how stupid your comment is. kthx.

Droogie 11-16-2007 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if pc gamers were allowed to play against xbox gamers in this the xbox people would get destroyed.

[/ QUOTE ]

um....NO.

i understand your point, i agree that a mouse allows you to make precise adjustments, which really helps with sniping. the difference between the two is sort of like driving two identical cars, one with a really small steering wheel and one with a large steering wheel. in short, the sensitivity isnt so great with a mouse. all i can say is, a joystick really isnt as bad as your making it out to be. i cant back it up with a scientific reason, but for some reason the joystick has never limited my play, im sure hundreds of thousands of people who play shooters who dont bitch about the joystick would agree. and yes i have spent lots of time using mouse and keyboard playing unreal tournament and battlefield 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima.../lol-46383.jpg

Corpsebean 11-16-2007 07:34 AM

Have it for PC, I'm a commander bitches.

West Side.

HitMe1Time 11-16-2007 07:38 AM

Do they have it for PC? If so are there alot of players on it?

sightless 11-16-2007 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can you play a shooter without a mouse lol

[/ QUOTE ]

this drives me INSANE!! if you can't use a controller, you're a [censored] gamer. mouse and keyboard are nice, yes...but that's not always an option.

[/ QUOTE ]

when it comes to tactical shooters I dont see how they cant be played without a mouse

[ QUOTE ]
the sensitivity isnt so great with a mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

?????
its x100 times greater than with a gamepad

[ QUOTE ]
Do they have it for PC? If so are there alot of players on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

plenty

fiskebent 11-16-2007 11:36 AM

While keyboard and mouse are great for shooters, the PC has some drawbacks that I hate.

There are always people out there with higher resolution screens and faster machines that get an edge. And PC games are much easier to hack with cheats than console games ... I don't think anyone has managed to hack executable code on the 360 yet.

So the playing field is more even on consoles.

And of course you get achievements [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My gamertag is F3dtmule if anyone needs some cannon fodder.

sl8a 11-16-2007 04:28 PM

Prob best FPS ive played.

Sl8a if anyone wants slewing.

PITTM 11-16-2007 09:40 PM

I hated playing halo on 360 cause the joysticks are retarded. I am loving this though.

Chaos_ult 11-17-2007 01:53 AM

CoD4 for pc is wayyy overrated imho.

Although I just bought it today.

Seriously not impressed after playing games like BF2142, CSSource, TF2