Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   APPT Korea (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=490071)

Assassinato 09-19-2007 11:31 AM

Re: APPT Korea

The structure in Manila was passable. There were not the 90 minute blind levels like at WPTs but there was still a lot of play. When several complaints arose about the dealers being slower they actually rolled us back a level.

I traveled to Manila for the same reason I am going to Seoul...more for the city and to have fun than the poker tournament. I was planning to see Asia this year anyway and I mineaswell time it with the poker tournaments there if I am going. If I was actually hunting for the big score I would be in EPT London instead.

Milky 09-19-2007 07:30 PM

I would have loved to go but I didn't find out about the tourney until it was too late... My girlfriend is from Seoul and was actually just there a month ago but said she would have gone back with me if I went... *sigh*

Oh well, maybe next year

Sciolist 09-20-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can u play online poker in korea?
connect to partypoker or pokerstars?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, yes. I am not sure about Party, but you can definitely connect to PS.

Dos 09-23-2007 02:09 PM

Hi,
I`ll be there and hope there`s worse players than Rekrul at the tables, since Koreans are not allowed to play which means absolutely NO fishos who come to play because there`s an event in their hometown.
The good thing: I might have played vs. every single one of the players on pokerstars before, just have to figure out who is who, lol.
Anyways, looking forward to a great time there, hopefully the parties rock!

Xander 09-28-2007 02:47 PM

Rekrul chipleader after day 1.

mlagoo 09-29-2007 02:23 AM

im not playing the tournament but im in seoul, staying at the westin chosun in the middle of the city for a week. if anyone wants to go out or anything, lemme know, definitely up for hanging out.

shaniac 09-29-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im not playing the tournament but im in seoul, staying at the westin chosun in the middle of the city for a week. if anyone wants to go out or anything, lemme know, definitely up for hanging out.

[/ QUOTE ]

what brought you to Seoul?

mlagoo 09-30-2007 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what brought you to Seoul?

[/ QUOTE ]

i decided to travel around asia for a few months, seoul is the first stop on my trip. i have a friend from high school that is teaching english here, so i thought itd be sorta helpful to come here first so that maybe she could help me get acclimated/not do anything stupid.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 10-01-2007 10:41 AM

seoul is awesome dont waste time playing poker.

eljizzle 10-01-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seoul is awesome dont waste time playing poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

especially with the $20 max rake