Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   24 Season 7 Preview (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530814)

hulk3rules 10-28-2007 04:05 AM

Re: 24 Season 7 Preview

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a big lol....billy walsh from Entourage is going to be a cast member on this season of 24 according to Wikipedia.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's in the trailer

testaaja 10-28-2007 05:36 AM

Looks like another gay season to me.. last season I couldn't stand it through. I stopped watching at halfway.

Wires 10-28-2007 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like another gay season to me.. last season I couldn't stand it through. I stopped watching at halfway.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hate in this thread is retarded. Last season was horrible, we know. I only watched half of it as well. But that was one weak season out of 6.

So I'm not sure why some people anticipate "another gay season". Unless of course you never really liked the show in which case you're a fool for posting in this thread to start with.

We're all apprehensive after last year's fiasco but it seems as though the producers have recognized the problem and are going to do something about it. Who knows if they can fix the show but I'll certainly give them the benefit of the doubt based on their track record.

Takshi 10-29-2007 02:34 AM

Looks awful, will watch anyway.

yellowjack 10-29-2007 02:43 AM

Did anyone else notice that Clarence Boddicker from Robocop is question Jack in the opening scene?

Peter Harris 10-29-2007 06:40 AM

frig it's been damn well removed. Ah well i'm a sucka, i'll watch season 7, if only to see Lennox as prezident.

Vyse 10-29-2007 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The hate in this thread is retarded. Last season was horrible, we know. I only watched half of it as well. But that was one weak season out of 6.

So I'm not sure why some people anticipate "another gay season". Unless of course you never really liked the show in which case you're a fool for posting in this thread to start with.

We're all apprehensive after last year's fiasco but it seems as though the producers have recognized the problem and are going to do something about it. Who knows if they can fix the show but I'll certainly give them the benefit of the doubt based on their track record.

[/ QUOTE ]

Season Four was also horrendous.

Wires 10-29-2007 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Season Four was also horrendous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree.

JereLock 10-29-2007 11:50 AM

End of thread:

We all disagree on which seasons are awful/fantastic, yet if you're a genuinely hardcore 24 fan, you know that one halfassed (not really) season doesn't mean anything, as it's an extremely successful show.
If you're not that hardcore, don't watch it. end of story.

Sciolist 10-29-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The hate in this thread is retarded. Last season was horrible, we know. I only watched half of it as well. But that was one weak season out of 6

[/ QUOTE ]
If it was the 3rd season that was so awful and the 4th, 5th and 6th were great, then you would be right. However, it was the most recent that was awful, it's much more reasonable to assume that the 7th will follow it.