Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   mod meetup at wsop? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=408160)

El Diablo 05-21-2007 06:24 PM

Re: mod meetup at wsop?

TT,

"Neighbor! Just 1 mile from me. I live on the strip, and I'm probably the only person you will meet who will ever say that who isn't staying in a hotel."

Aren't there like a zillion condos on the strip?

*TT* 05-21-2007 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TT,

"Neighbor! Just 1 mile from me. I live on the strip, and I'm probably the only person you will meet who will ever say that who isn't staying in a hotel."

Aren't there like a zillion condos on the strip?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Lots just off the strip in some amazing buildings, but I live in the only one currently open ON the strip. Soon there will be a second high rise, but it hasn't opened yet. To my knowledge there are only three condos/co-ops scheduled or already built on the strip + the new projects at City Center, Echelon, etc.

Pokeraddict 05-21-2007 10:37 PM

I'll be there three times during June. Anyone playing any non holdem events besides me?

*TT* 05-21-2007 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be there three times during June. Anyone playing any non holdem events besides me?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. There are also a lot of non-hold'em events at Binions and a few at Venetian this year as well.

Pokeraddict 05-21-2007 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. There are also a lot of non-hold'em events at Binions and a few at Venetian this year as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh? Can you give me a link to the events? I am looking for stud8 or O8 limit. Thx.

Andy B 05-21-2007 11:38 PM

Here.

If the stars align, I'll try to get out there late June/early July for cheap stud/8 and SHOE tournaments.

*TT* 05-21-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh? Can you give me a link to the events? I am looking for stud8 or O8 limit. Thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

visit the Binions and venetian websites, click on poker room for them both. The full list is there. The Binions tourny series as the best mix of price entry and structure, its really great!

Also there will be regular satellites at the Rio, and they will spread nearly any game. I put money aside to play 8 2-7 satellites (if i can get them going). Details can be found here

Pokeraddict 05-21-2007 11:42 PM

I meant for the Venetian or Binion's events. At the very least I'm playing the 2500 stud9/O8 and a couple of O8 events. I'll probably go back and play a couple of stud8's too.

*TT* 05-21-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I meant for the Venetian or Binion's events. At the very least I'm playing the 2500 stud9/O8 and a couple of O8 events. I'll probably go back and play a couple of stud8's too.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I thought you could figure that out for yourself! www.venetian.com and www.binions.com

Pokeraddict 05-21-2007 11:48 PM

Oh, sorry. Thought there was another tour of some sort.

<-------- [censored]