Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Kyro / Durron flamewar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481787)

kyro 08-20-2007 03:41 PM

Re: PSOP Event #8 PLO/8 August 21

Pre-emptive reply to the inevitable "kyro you're embarrassing yourself" post.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1

dmk 08-20-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is sickening

[/ QUOTE ]

My comment was mostly joking. I do think if we played a million of these tournaments, rotating and whatnot, GT and fnord would wipe the floor with me. I'm not sure how skilled at other games Tokyo and AS8 are, but they are probably better than me. I think durron would probably be better than me at these games if he stopped trying to outplay everyone to show people how good he is at stud, and ends up busting because he played 60/40 and doesn't understand why he lost when he was obviously representing rolled up purple horseshoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

my omission makes me both happy and sad

dmk 08-20-2007 03:48 PM

and fwiw, if thats an open challenge, i'll accept it

durron597 08-20-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
durron,

you are pretty much a pussy if you don't rise to this challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, lets make $500 prop bets on sites where i have $350 on

kyro 08-20-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is sickening

[/ QUOTE ]

My comment was mostly joking. I do think if we played a million of these tournaments, rotating and whatnot, GT and fnord would wipe the floor with me. I'm not sure how skilled at other games Tokyo and AS8 are, but they are probably better than me. I think durron would probably be better than me at these games if he stopped trying to outplay everyone to show people how good he is at stud, and ends up busting because he played 60/40 and doesn't understand why he lost when he was obviously representing rolled up purple horseshoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

my omission makes me both happy and sad

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it was a brainless omission. I think I put you in the Tokyo/AS8 group.

durron597 08-20-2007 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is sickening

[/ QUOTE ]

My comment was mostly joking. I do think if we played a million of these tournaments, rotating and whatnot, GT and fnord would wipe the floor with me. I'm not sure how skilled at other games Tokyo and AS8 are

[/ QUOTE ]

dmk was actually the 4th, mostly because i forgot about as8

kyro 08-20-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
durron,

you are pretty much a pussy if you don't rise to this challenge.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, lets make $500 prop bets on sites where i have $350 on

[/ QUOTE ]

We can switch the challenge to FT if you would prefer provided I can get someone to trade money with me.

It's OK, durron, I'm just messing with you. I know you won't accept.

dmk 08-20-2007 03:51 PM

i'm satisfied then. mostly because i freely admit to not being very good at anything other than hold 'em. i could easily beat the low/med stakes omaha games tho. any stud game is completely uninteresting to me and i really don't care about them

kyro 08-20-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is sickening

[/ QUOTE ]

My comment was mostly joking. I do think if we played a million of these tournaments, rotating and whatnot, GT and fnord would wipe the floor with me. I'm not sure how skilled at other games Tokyo and AS8 are

[/ QUOTE ]

dmk was actually the 4th, mostly because i forgot about as8

[/ QUOTE ]

If we're including all games, I think I can run with those 3, but admittedly I don't know enough about their games to really say one way or another. I thought I read tokyo say at some point that he was clueless in Omaha.

now if we're talking strictly NL cash games, I think I'm better than all but like...10 of you.

dmk 08-20-2007 03:53 PM

and i can xfer between sites for u guys. i like challenges. i like it even more when they are accepted!