Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Stud (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Contributing to the Two Plus Two Internet Magazine (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=178187)

Dynasty 04-11-2007 06:59 PM

Re: Contributing to the Two Plus Two Internet Magazine

Jeffage has been particularly busy as of late. He wasn't able to contribute to the April issue and might not be in the May issue.

So, I'd like to call out other posts to contribute stud, stud/8, and razz articles for the Magazine. I don't want to see stud being underrepresetned in the Magazine again.

Dynasty 05-01-2007 08:18 PM

Jeffage is back in the Magazine this month. But, I'm still hoping for more stud articles from the posters in this forum- especially Stud/8 and razz.

Balancing Concepts for Maximum Profits

Dynasty 08-30-2007 11:55 PM

Dan Abrams has a razz article published in the September issue of the Magazine.

A Razz Play at the WSOP

I'm still looking for more regular razz and stud/8 articles. It's been tough to get regular contributions from the stud community other than from Jeffage.

ChipsAhoya 08-31-2007 03:48 PM

I would like to write an article if I had a good topic; I wrote for my high school and college's newspaper for 7 years, so I have plenty of experience.

-ChipsAhoya

Wetdog 08-31-2007 06:20 PM

Nice article, Dan.

Next write how not to get (24)A3QJ(K).

SGspecial 09-03-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice article, Dan.

Next write how not to get (24)A3QJ(K).

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I haven't mastered that play yet.

Merton0806 09-03-2007 05:18 PM

meh i could do one on using game theory on seventh in stud hi but no one would find it interesting

Roland 09-03-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

meh i could do one on using game theory on seventh in stud hi but no one would find it interesting

[/ QUOTE ]

I would.

Dynasty 10-31-2007 10:53 PM

The Magazine has a long razz article this month.

Miracle for a Micro-player: Cashing in the 2007 WCOOP Razz

I e-mail Jeffage monthly hoping he has new stud articles for me. I'm optimistic about publishing something from him before next summer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Dynasty 11-06-2007 10:22 PM

There's been a change to "Contribute to the Two Plus Two Internet Magazine" page. This has been added.

...some articles will be selected for translation into German and will appear on PokerOlymp. An additional fee of $100 (per article) will be paid for all selected articles. Again after three months these translated articles will come down from www.PokerOlymp.de and all rights are then returned to the authors. These translations will be used for no other purposes without the permission from the authors.