Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   15/30 deep bluff (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554607)

evanski 11-26-2007 09:28 PM

Re: 15/30 deep bluff

[ QUOTE ]
ok i dont know anything about the villain but i'm really snap calling K high here. i hate it when ppl say that when a bluff hand is posted but i'm legit, i really mean it, etc etc etc. this bluff sucks. sorry man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres no way this is right. If youre BB, your estimate of heros range is greater than 33% busted draws? Maybe people are saying this bluff wont work because people arent willing to make tough folds after they call the turn in this spot, but seriously, this line looks SUPER strong.

TheWorstPlayer 11-27-2007 01:04 AM

op, you think samh is a nit? interesting...

ActionJeff 11-27-2007 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone who isn't completely insane is considered to be a nit nowadays

Jason Strasser (strassa2) 11-27-2007 01:56 AM

it looks like you missed a flush draw, of course no one ever bluffs when an obvious flush draw misses! not sure what advice you are out to seek here.

king_of_drafts 11-27-2007 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nit is a relative term

and it's not an insult

ActionJeff 11-27-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nit is a relative term

and it's not an insult

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, just saying

I don't view him as a nit but he is somewhat nitty by normal 25-50 6m standards

Daliman 11-27-2007 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your image at the table seemed to be pretty poor at the time, with you getting caught bluffing medium/big a few times and generally racing around the table, so I hated the play. As it turned out, this guy was a bit of a postflop calling station too, (you may not have known yet), but cmon, king, you can't try to force over EVERY pot. Your hand plays SO much better RR'd pre than doing this at the deep tables, and your flop play looks exactly like what it is. methinks you were tilting more than a bit at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a bad play but it had little to do with tilt, andwhy wouldn't I generally try to run over a lineup this weak? samh was the only guy I knew and he's a nit.

it was more like, leading sucks because he's gonna call me with everything he called on the flop, check folding sucks, check calling really sucks, so wth, process of elimination I'll c/r. river was a panic shove and pretty inexcusable I admit

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Also, panic, maybe, but you did time down before shoving.

P.S. Dunno about trying to run over calling stations. Nits like me, sure, but calling stations?

Daliman 11-27-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i dont know anything about the villain but i'm really snap calling K high here. i hate it when ppl say that when a bluff hand is posted but i'm legit, i really mean it, etc etc etc. this bluff sucks. sorry man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Example of this type of call plz or I call shenanigans!

TheWorstPlayer 11-28-2007 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Example of this type of call plz or I call shenanigans!

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha! she has Q high calls up the wazoo...

tcorbin16 11-28-2007 01:26 AM

i dont hate this as much as everyone else does, but i am struggling to see what he is betting on the turn and then calling and then will fold the river.

maybe like Jxss?

although the river card does suck because your hands like A2 dont shove anymore and its harder for you to have the 3