Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   What's the deal with the titles? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=416842)

Troll_Inc 06-03-2007 09:09 AM

Re: What\'s the deal with the titles?

[ QUOTE ]
One of the sillier ideas I've heard is that one letter per day is taken off existing custom titles until the guy pays a set fee of $19.99 to Twoplustwo to hold on to what he's got left.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay a onetime fee of $29.99 plus 4.99 s/h for a custom title of my own choosing, and then $15 per change thereafter. Have your people talk to my people, and lets make a deal!

AlexM 06-03-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This might be because a mod at one time changed your title and then changed it back to the default. The system recognizes this as a custom title. I'll set it correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah mine is supposed to be BEST POSTER EVER, but someone accidentally typed in a couple stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is supposed to be "5th best poster from Atlanta," but somehow it got erased.

nath 06-03-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm almost triple Carpal Tunnel.

Thats kinda sad I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
sup noob

[/ QUOTE ]

I should start playing werewolf so my 2p2 epeen can be larger.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I have < 10 posts in POG

I just post a ton in a ton of forums, or at least I used to

pryor15 06-04-2007 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Custom title should definitely be given on merit and not on demand.
What makes it desirable is not anyone can have it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i had to actually work for mine. it took something like 20 reviews back when the custom titles weren't so common.

if i could have just picked it right off the bat, i don't think it would have been nearly as cool

Troll_Inc 06-05-2007 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of the sillier ideas I've heard is that one letter per day is taken off existing custom titles until the guy pays a set fee of $19.99 to Twoplustwo to hold on to what he's got left.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay a onetime fee of $29.99 plus 4.99 s/h for a custom title of my own choosing, and then $15 per change thereafter. Have your people talk to my people, and lets make a deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjabump.

My people claim they haven't heard from your people, and Q2 is fast drawing to a close. Funds appropriated for 2+2 are waiting to be appropriated.

Mike Haven 06-05-2007 09:45 AM

Sorry; I haven't heard from my people so I have no idea of the state of current negotiations.

LionelHutz00 06-07-2007 05:23 PM

why the extra ' before Tunnel?

Mike Haven 06-07-2007 05:40 PM

The * became confusing.

mbillie1 06-07-2007 05:43 PM

Carpal \*Tunnel ?

none of makes sense to me

Sniper 06-07-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why the extra ' before Tunnel?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was typo left in place to remind us that only nits complain about grammer, punctuation and spelling on an internet forum [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]