Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550308)

Georgia Avenue 11-20-2007 10:46 AM

Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

Whatever happened to dead? Do you think he still posts here? I've been hearing about him for years but tbh I've never read a thread where he was either very terrible or very funny, is he all hype as a troll?

Rate Peachy on a scale of 1-10, 10 being Morbidly Obese and 1 being Mildly Chubbtastic.

mbillie1 11-20-2007 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf happened to mason55?

[/ QUOTE ]

wondering this as well

Tony_P 11-20-2007 10:52 AM

wasn't dead someones gimmick account?

dibbs 11-20-2007 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanna know more about me. F*** the other posters.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY DOES CONSPIRE FEEL THE NEED TO WRITE HIS NAME AFTER ONE LINE POSTS WHEN HIS NAME IS ALSO PRESENTED TO THE LEFT? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Tony_P 11-20-2007 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who do you think is the best troll on this site, in terms of the following criteria for a good troll: 1, inciting controversy, esp. when posting something false or that you don't believe, 2, pushing the bounds of the ToC, and 3, dodging the ban hammer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wookie, you don't need to be bosstone to realize that the runaway answer to this is Assani Fisher. I mean come on.

[/ QUOTE ] Anyone remember Adam22 ?

MrWookie 11-20-2007 11:09 AM

PJ,

AF is a frontrunner, but I don't think he has it locked up for all time best troll. I mean, Dead dodged the banhammer for quite some time, and IIRC, he was more inflammatory. KKF also deserves a nomination here.

Anacardo 11-20-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tell me what you think about some Georgia kids, especially anyone you know from team Sub.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fun fact - Sub's roommate's little sister is a novice fencer at my club. She thinks we should all get jobs. This concludes my total knowledge of Team Sub.

Anacardo 11-20-2007 12:17 PM

'T0ne -

Foresee any budding e-romances on the horizon?

tdarko 11-20-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf happened to mason55?

[/ QUOTE ]

Posts well, hopefully living well.

gumpzilla 11-20-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever happened to dead? Do you think he still posts here? I've been hearing about him for years but tbh I've never read a thread where he was either very terrible or very funny, is he all hype as a troll?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead's problem was volume more than anything else. It was a nonstop barrage of medium-grade douchebaggery. So it would be hard to find anything in particular to point to and say "Yep, that was the problem."