Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat:My apartment was burglarized (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553645)

FatalError 11-24-2007 06:46 PM

Re: Beat:My apartment was burglarized

definately a professional looking job, have you seen "it takes a theif" on tlc or w/e, this looks like the aftermath scene.

definately wasn't crackheads.

too eazy 11-24-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
definately a professional looking job, have you seen "it takes a theif" on tlc or w/e, this looks like the aftermath scene.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly.

ImsaKidd 11-24-2007 06:50 PM

You guys making fun of OP deserve a grease fire.

[censored] brutal.

Conspire 11-24-2007 06:52 PM

With that much stuff taken, how does nobody see or hear anything? Have you talked to anyone that lives around you yet?

sapol 11-24-2007 06:54 PM

sick beat OP, very sorry for you.

where is this?

icheckcallu 11-24-2007 06:56 PM

thats sick yo. Im guessing one of your clients/boys found out youre rich. You got any sample beats? Which sites do u frequent?

EWS87 11-24-2007 07:06 PM

the picture of the door is so gross...maybe next time get a hidden camera...alarm or something...i couldnt picture how id feel if this happened to me but i also couldnt picture letting it happen...still beyond sick tho

RiverHebrew2 11-24-2007 07:21 PM

so sorry man... so ul. This person was obviously ridiculously careless, so I'm sure they left footprints and fingerprints at least in a few locations. BTW, if they happened to steal a GPS or cellphone or something, the police and companies can use that together to track where they are, and u'll find all ur other [censored] too.

kiddcheckers 11-24-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

professionals? Did you see the door, it looks like he was robbed by the freaking Hulk.

Nothing worse man, sorry about your loss. Hope they can find them through some of your electronics.

teddyFBI 11-24-2007 07:35 PM

OP:

- roughly how much would you estimate that you paid for all of the stuff they stole? (a useless question, just curious)

- What type of neighborhood do you live in? They clearly would have needed a minivan or something big to drive off with all of your stuff...any chance neighbors saw anything?

- Can you give a timeline of the events? e.g. when were you home? Where did you go, for how long were you gone, when did u come back, etc...

- to EVERYONE: get renter's insurance --> It's roughly $200 / year. it's as much of a no-brainer as there is in our world today.

- sorry, op. this really sux. this is a super, super longshot, but u might see if you're somehow covered under your parents' homeowners' policy. check it out; it's possible that if they bought you some of the stuff that was stolen, you might get some $ back.