Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Tom McEvoy 50 year old virgin? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=472936)

Lurker. 08-09-2007 08:08 PM

Re: Tom McEvoy 50 year old virgin?

MOD Note: Rangs are awesome

SGspecial 08-09-2007 08:27 PM

... plus coaching/seminars

... plus the odd PPT win

corpseartist 08-09-2007 10:34 PM

McEvoy was a coke loving hooker fiend. Watch the main event he won, all the evidence you need.

pokergrader 08-09-2007 10:44 PM

I am about 5 minutes in right now and I'm fighting. I think I will be able to watch the whole thing.

This might be the worst/best/worst again poker related thing in the history of mankind.

LonesomeFugitive 08-09-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
McEvoy was a coke loving hooker fiend. Watch the main event he won, all the evidence you need.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just by looking at McEvoy gives me the impression that he was/is either an alcoholic/strip joint regular.

Black winter day 08-09-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else hear the bit on PokerWire where Gavin Smith described an experience where he saw Tom McEvoy wiping the sweat out of his crack at a urinal at some tournament?

I could not stop gagging/laughing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link, please!

xxx 08-10-2007 12:03 AM

You guys are too critical. Tom seems like he would be fun to hang out with.

The biggest [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] of the video for me was Lizzie not hopping in the hot tub at the end. C'MON, Lizzie!

Rottersod 08-10-2007 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
McEvoy is 62. He is divorced with kids and apparently has had girlfriends since his divorce.

As far as I can tell he was a typical nitty ABC low/mid limit grinder before winning the WSOP and that he remains. His tournament style is similar to the stereotype for players of his age. He apparently makes his living from books, his Stars contract, and grinding low/mid stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember the 2006 ME when ESPN shows him getting pwnd by a loudmouth guy with silver hair? I sat next to that guy (Pat something) at a local tourney at the hustler and he couldn't stop telling that story. And he extremely loud the whole time. I can imagine McEvoy must have been on a slow burn the entire table.

SGspecial 08-10-2007 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are too critical. Tom seems like he would be fun to hang out with.

The biggest [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] of the video for me was Lizzie not hopping in the hot tub at the end. C'MON, Lizzie!

[/ QUOTE ]