Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Milton Bradley you are a complete Tool (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=508407)

Gregatron 09-24-2007 06:45 PM

Re: Milton Bradley you are a complete Tool

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this guy.

I hope he has a future as a manager!

SluggerWV 09-24-2007 06:45 PM

Bradley's mistake was letting the ump be successful in baiting him. The ump was the tool for throwing gas on the fire

Needle77 09-24-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] this guy.

I hope he has a future as a manager!

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Could you imagine him as Ozzie Guillen's bench coach?

sublime 09-24-2007 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, MB is a complete tool. This isn't groundbreaking news, and he's not a pivotal player for the Pads anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

L
O
L

34TheTruth34 09-24-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, MB is a complete tool. This isn't groundbreaking news, and he's not a pivotal player for the Pads anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you got the complete tool part right anyway...

EvanJC 09-24-2007 06:56 PM

If Helton doesn't talk he's a piece of garbage. If MB's story gets backed up the umpire should no longer have a job. Seriously, if there was ever a job where ego was the enemy it'd be professional umpire/ref/or whatever, yet every umpire seems like a fat-headed, egotistical douche. Weird.

tuq 09-24-2007 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Helton doesn't talk he's a piece of garbage. If MB's story gets backed up the umpire should no longer have a job. Seriously, if there was ever a job where ego was the enemy it'd be professional umpire/ref/or whatever, yet every umpire seems like a fat-headed, egotistical douche. Weird.

[/ QUOTE ]
As a kid I named one of my gerbils after Harry Wendelstedt. Was that a bad idea?

BGnight 09-24-2007 06:58 PM

Tearing his ACL is karma for being such an ***hole. Sure, the ump coulda been way outta line and needs to be disciplined/fired for it, but he's still a knob for injuring himself during his umpteenth childish, tempertantrum.

Good riddance. MLB does not need this assclown in the news.

sublime 09-24-2007 06:58 PM

MB is a tool...obv....these umpires need to S T F U though. really.

metsandfinsfan 09-24-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This whole thing is LOL no matter who's fault it is.

By the way, do any of you baseball nerds know what John Hirschbeck said to Roberto Alomar to get spit at? I heard it was a pretty terrible epithet or baiting comment of some sort but never heard what it actually was. I was guessing he called him "gay" and that Alomar loves pole but it's just a guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, rumor is he called him a [censored]
wow 2+2 censors it .. yes a 3 letter word for a gay