Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   April Fools Turbo (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369875)

matrix 04-02-2007 02:13 AM

Re: April Fools Turbo

[ QUOTE ]
im frustrated that i expected to get lynched in the final round ... did a good job clearing myself .. and [censored] it up

die in a greasefire madtown [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't feel *quite* as bad now for screwing up the endgame in the turbo I outthunk myself and wound up voting for you now mets [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ugh - time to go reread ASXII and try and make some sense (LOL) out of the last 3 hours or so....

gg Wolves.

FCBLComish 04-02-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im frustrated that i expected to get lynched in the final round ... did a good job clearing myself .. and [censored] it up

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't feel *quite* as bad now for screwing up the endgame in the turbo I outthunk myself and wound up voting for you now mets [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ugh - time to go reread ASXII and try and make some sense (LOL) out of the last 3 hours or so....

gg Wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know all the roles, and I still can't make sense of it. Good luck!

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 02:15 AM

meh i didnt outthink myself

madtown actually played a good wolf game for once in his life imo

DustinG 04-02-2007 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw mets- I really doubt (and honestly I dont know but I really doubt) that I would be capable of just up and doing a 180 there as a wolf, especially when Madtown had already said he was leaning you anyways- there just wouldn't be any motive for me to do so.

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw mets- I really doubt (and honestly I dont know but I really doubt) that I would be capable of just up and doing a 180 there as a wolf, especially when Madtown had already said he was leaning you anyways- there just wouldn't be any motive for me to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw -- madtown was about to do the same thing

Metsandfinsfan (2:13:38 AM): you played a good wolf game tho
'Metsandfinsfan (2:13:46 AM): i think i did a good job clearing myself
Metsandfinsfan (2:13:56 AM): but dustin did sound so damn wolfy that final rd
"madtown" (2:14:01 AM): I know
"madtown" (2:14:09 AM): I was worried
"madtown" (2:14:25 AM): that him doing his 180 onto me would end up getting me killed
"madtown" (2:14:31 AM): because I was just about to do that on him
"madtown" (2:14:50 AM): because he sounded so damn wolfy in that last round, and you were actually providing a good defense

metsandfinsfan 04-02-2007 02:19 AM

dustin i guess i just always think you sound wolfy. I do need to learn to read you better

Madtown 04-02-2007 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well not the answer i was looking for

madtown -- read my turbos -- i rarely if ever defend my wolf buddies .. esp one that is gonna be lynched. Read my first 50 post if u want ... thats not how i wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you point me to some stuff that would make lastchance/dustin make sense, because it didn't at all when I reread

[/ QUOTE ]

best answer i can give you madtown is FPS

Lastchance loves to FPS -- and he would tell his wolf partner to throw him under the bus there. Especially after the shortline kill. Dustin would listen to him. I dont think you would

[/ QUOTE ]

oh and I just wanted to come back to this: lastchance seemed to really dislike me throwing him under the bus and thought it was bad, because you just don't do that in a 9 man turbo. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, A) wasn't LC's idea B) In fact, I was suggesting one of us throw the other under the bus from the moment we were paired up C) I totally got to use his argument against doing it as a reason I couldn't be a wolf

lastchance 04-02-2007 05:06 AM

Well, it was bad because I thought I played well and you found a crappy reason to do it. :P (and dustin even brought it up).

I should throw wolves under the bus more, definitely. I just don't make up enough crappy d1 turbo reasons to do it for.

metsandfinsfan 12-02-2007 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dustin i guess i just always think you sound wolfy. I do need to learn to read you better

[/ QUOTE ]

things havent changed much