Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477676)

ReNoRyan 09-20-2007 10:14 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
smokelm is a 2p2er very solid. havent' played the other 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do u have any stats/reads on him? Who is he??

UptownExpress 09-20-2007 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smokelm is a 2p2er very solid. havent' played the other 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do u have any stats/reads on him? Who is he??

[/ QUOTE ]

mookboi, i have him at 20/15 for 886 hands, basically perfect stats (though i do ok at like 22/10)

Mr_Pathetic 09-20-2007 10:20 PM

nutzonchin excellent name.

Anyone played with PedritoRico at NL10? He seems to be on alot during the day EST. He seems to forever think I am out to get him. Of course I always am so he kinda got me pegged now lol.

How about sizu? I love this person. Always thinks I'm FOS. Always thinks someone playing back at em too.

thac 09-20-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any info on:

sm0kelm

Stars 50nl

[/ QUOTE ]

Baller. We spew a lot.

mookboi 09-20-2007 10:28 PM

Nutzonchin is a nit. Loves going to showdown.
sm0ke is an overaggro spew-monkey.
Silverdrop is very solid.

ReNoRyan 09-20-2007 10:37 PM

lol at silverdrop being solid

mookboi 09-20-2007 10:48 PM

Silverdrop: 22/15.5/3 over 309 hands. Attempt to steal blinds 30. SD: 20/58. Aggression: 7/4/2.5

Everything looks good except the SD #s, and PFR being a bit low. He could be calling down a lot more hands, but whatever, maybe dude doesn't like varience. The only problem I see with his stats is his blinds. He loves to play back vrs blind steals. Both fold to blind are in their 60s, and he doesn't look like a solid enough player for them to be this low.

If you have some read on silverdrop that you aren't willing to share, that makes you think he's a retard, that's your perogative. 309 isn't enough hands for me to remember/notice him.

ReNoRyan 09-20-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Silverdrop: 22/15.5/3 over 309 hands. Attempt to steal blinds 30. SD: 20/58. Aggression: 7/4/2.5

Everything looks good except the SD #s, and PFR being a bit low. He could be calling down a lot more hands, but whatever, maybe dude doesn't like varience. The only problem I see with his stats is his blinds. He loves to play back vrs blind steals. Both fold to blind are in their 60s, and he doesn't look like a solid enough player for them to be this low.

If you have some read on silverdrop that you aren't willing to share, that makes you think he's a retard, that's your perogative. 309 isn't enough hands for me to remember/notice him.

[/ QUOTE ]
So your silverdrop....

Upgrade_U 09-21-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So your silverdrop....

[/ QUOTE ]

mookboi = sm0kelm

TheWorm967 09-21-2007 01:25 AM

anyone played me??