Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Biggest 2+2 fall from grace? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510511)

tuq 09-28-2007 12:29 PM

Re: Biggest 2+2 fall from grace

[ QUOTE ]
Wow those boobs were soooooooo much better left to the imagination from the clothed shot. I want a refund on that nut I busted.

[/ QUOTE ]
I tried to tell you guys this, but you didn't believe me and now look what happened - you went and busted a misguided nut.

gumpzilla 09-28-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Within the first five posts of this thread I said to meself - 'nudes at eleven.'

And, sho' nuff. 2p2ers are a very predictable bunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? Dudes are a very predictable bunch. Are you feeling ill?

Also, no love for getting [censored], people?

Soul Daddy 09-28-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Within the first five posts of this thread I said to meself - 'nudes at eleven.'

[/ QUOTE ]
Yo, hook 'em, Harry.

Anacardo 09-28-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yo, hook 'em, Harry.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

suzzer99 09-28-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow those boobs were soooooooo much better left to the imagination from the clothed shot. I want a refund on that nut I busted.

[/ QUOTE ]
I tried to tell you guys this, but you didn't believe me and now look what happened - you went and busted a misguided nut.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate it when that happens. Wireless keyboards aren't cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

adsman 09-28-2007 01:56 PM

Suzzer,

Editing that would be a great idea.

Anacardo 09-28-2007 02:02 PM

No see that would [censored] up the joke.

unfrgvn 09-28-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea where the thread is, but CrisBrown, a long time poster, basically told Paul Phillips that she "hypothetically" wouldn't let him play Jenga or something with her young daughter because she was worried he would rape her. The back story is absurd, and quite frankly I don't remember all of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cris Brown had already been discredited as a poster at the time of this incident. Basically, every thread was a bad beat story in which it wasn't even a bad beat, she either got her money in bad or someone was getting 7-1 to call with ATC. In the thread with Paul Phillips she challenged him to a Scrabble game for her roll (which she said was like $120)without knowing just how good he is. When he said he couldn't trust her not to cheat using internet tools she basically accused him of being a child predator.

suzzer99 09-28-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Suzzer,

Editing that would be a great idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap. I swear it was wrapping on my browser. Too late now. Maybe a mod can help.