Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

Nez477 03-22-2007 12:48 PM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

Traz defended DMK too.

dmk 03-22-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Traz defended DMK too.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats because we're bff

i think

TruFloridaGator 03-22-2007 12:54 PM

GG ladies. Awesome game, sighing. Sorry I didn't come out before I got lynched but I thought I made my peeks very clear so I decided it was worth the risk.

durron597 03-22-2007 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron. Shortline. Instavote.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this plan.

vote spook

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you like making a grown man cry?

Neil S 03-22-2007 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yup! turns out i'm not a big furry spider that eats hobbits for lunch. yay!

[/ QUOTE ]Let's check

Gilthoniel A Elbereth!

A Elbereth Gilthoniel
o menel palan-díriel,
le nallon sí di'nguruthos!
A tíro nin, Fanulios!

Are you afraid? If not, you may not be the offspring of Ungoliant.

durron597 03-22-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FOR [censored] SAKES

This decision came down to traz attacking books & defending nez. This was the total opposite of what he did FOR EVERY OTHER WOLF IN THE GAME. And dmk & nez defending each other. That's what tipped the balance for me. Stop implying that I didn't give the village a chance here. It's really pissing me off. A lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about my posts that traz never plays a wolf game as ABC as he would have had to for wdcbooks to be a villager here?

oh right. you don't read my posts.

HerbieGRD 03-22-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DMK - we'll talk more later. I have issues with people jokingly claiming wolf - turns out they are actually wolves surprisingly often. For now I will give you the benefit of the doubt though.

[/ QUOTE ]
For the "posts that make me sick that I didn't follow up on them" archives from me day 1 - yuck

durron597 03-22-2007 01:05 PM

also zurvan,

you yell at me for focusing on the day 3 lynch but if you were just focusing on what level traz was on...

Zurvan 03-22-2007 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FOR [censored] SAKES

This decision came down to traz attacking books & defending nez. This was the total opposite of what he did FOR EVERY OTHER WOLF IN THE GAME. And dmk & nez defending each other. That's what tipped the balance for me. Stop implying that I didn't give the village a chance here. It's really pissing me off. A lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

what about my posts that traz never plays a wolf game as ABC as he would have had to for wdcbooks to be a villager here?

oh right. you don't read my posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going with the evidence in the thread. You had your opinion that traz would never play that way. I had mine that he could, and it seemed like he did.

Every time I see someone say "oh, nobody reads my posts" I want to kick them in the face. I wanted to lynch dmk day 3, and you laughed at me. Then voted FCBL over him. I'm sure I can find 100 other examples of you ignoring my or other people's posts. If anyone ever did follow someone else's posts completely, they'd be mocked for that, too.

Zurvan 03-22-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also zurvan,

you yell at me for focusing on the day 3 lynch but if you were just focusing on what level traz was on...

[/ QUOTE ]

I WASN'T JUST FOCUSSING ON IT. IT WAS THE LAST BIT OF INFORMATION TO MAKE MY DECISION.

I saw enough on books to bring him & nez about even. I was looking through their interactions with the wolves, and this is what I noticed, and what made my final decision. Now who's not reading the others posts?