Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Turbo (lol) WW (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=90057)

metsandfinsfan 04-18-2006 12:48 AM

Re: Turbo (lol) WW

vote mostsmooth
am still suspicious about voracious who i feel is acting like my ally to turn on me ... but i think it is crazy to risk voting out a villager so for now vote mostsmooth

mostsmooth 04-18-2006 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i suggest madtown and rogues each decide on a victim and vote that way. ill vote the same way.
i suggest calm or metsand.
i wont say it again, if you all lynch me, the villagers lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but we are voting for you. Also if we are wrong, we don't lose yet, we can still make one mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

but does voting for mostsmooth really help us figure out who the 3rd wolf is?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's better than risking killing a villager. Then they kill rogue or madtown, and it gets even harder to built a vote.

By the way, xorbie, what constitutes a majority with mebenhoe asleep?

[/ QUOTE ]
killing me is killing a villager
ill vote for whoever madtown and rouge choose. as a matter of fact, ill vote for myself if they vote for me. im tired of trying to convince you guys.
and ill get a good chuckle out of it, again.

Madtown 04-18-2006 12:50 AM

Oh, and LYNCH MOSTSMOOTH.

If I die, I really think it's between VR and CR.

mostsmooth 04-18-2006 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Right now, I'm definitely leaning to Calm and mostsmooth.

[/ QUOTE ]
then go with calm, because i promise you im not a wolf

rogue 04-18-2006 12:50 AM

I don't think we have a choice but to vote most if he is a villager we should at least gain some information.

CalmRising 04-18-2006 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
metsandfinsfan - voted MEben, called Calm suspicious, defended Andrew -- NIGHT -- voted KBar -- NIGHT -- voted mostsmooth, voted amplify -- NIGHT --

VoraciousReader - voted Andrew, voted Fnord -- NIGHT -- commented that Traz and I were running the ship, voted KBar, suspects traz MEben and Madtown -- NIGHT -- voted mostsmooth, voted amplify -- NIGHT -- voted mostsmooth

CalmRising - wanted to lynch someone quiet, voted MEben, retracted vote due to metsandfins' "hop on" comment, voted metsandfins, voted fnord -- NIGHT -- confronted rogue due to "first poster" thing, threatened to lynch Andrew after Andrew complained about the speed of the game, voted rogue, defended andrew and kbar -- NIGHT -- voted rogue, voted amplify -- NIGHT --

MEben is obviously a wild card, but I just don't think he's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there some way I can defend myself? Or is it just a hunch?

mostsmooth 04-18-2006 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
metsandfinsfan - voted MEben, called Calm suspicious, defended Andrew -- NIGHT -- voted KBar -- NIGHT -- voted mostsmooth, voted amplify -- NIGHT --

VoraciousReader - voted Andrew, voted Fnord -- NIGHT -- commented that Traz and I were running the ship, voted KBar, suspects traz MEben and Madtown -- NIGHT -- voted mostsmooth, voted amplify -- NIGHT -- voted mostsmooth

CalmRising - wanted to lynch someone quiet, voted MEben, retracted vote due to metsandfins' "hop on" comment, voted metsandfins, voted fnord -- NIGHT -- confronted rogue due to "first poster" thing, threatened to lynch Andrew after Andrew complained about the speed of the game, voted rogue, defended andrew and kbar -- NIGHT -- voted rogue, voted amplify -- NIGHT --

MEben is obviously a wild card, but I just don't think he's a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]
wheres the reasoning for voting me?

xorbie 04-18-2006 12:51 AM

IT IS NIGHT!

mostsmooth quickly gets lynched, but alas... he is but a villager. mothaf*ckas, the game is on now!

CalmRising 04-18-2006 12:52 AM

Well, with rogue and madtown on board, hopefully nobody will accuse me of voting for mostsmooth last because I'm a werewolf.

vote mostsmooth

mostsmooth 04-18-2006 12:52 AM

****dead****
good job retarts
****dead****