Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445605)

donkraft 08-28-2007 04:40 AM

Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

[ QUOTE ]
For me the biggest problem is that PT needs US regional settings in windows to run. So each time I run it PT must change the setting and then set it back. This is really annoying and a bad way to make a program work pcs out side of the US. Ofcource sometimes PT crashes (or lockes up and has to be killed) and when I do that I also need to change regional settings back manualy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if it is the biggest problem, but it is certainly a big problem.

And it stinks of quickfixhaxx0r, that was never fixed.

Tooty816 08-30-2007 12:29 AM

When I'm reviewing my hands in the game notes tab, i'd like to have the Notes that I jot down to show up in the main window as opposed to showing up only in the "games detail" window. A lot of people now have widescreens, and it would help a lot to be able to go back to the hands we've taken notes on and go through them quickly with a glance.

APerfect10 08-30-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I'm reviewing my hands in the game notes tab, i'd like to have the Notes that I jot down to show up in the main window as opposed to showing up only in the "games detail" window. A lot of people now have widescreens, and it would help a lot to be able to go back to the hands we've taken notes on and go through them quickly with a glance.

[/ QUOTE ]

PT3 will completely redefine note taking as we currently know it. This is one of the features I am looking forward to the most...

Best regards,

APerfect10

HighSteaks 08-30-2007 01:52 AM

APerfect10,

Can you give us any insight as to how you will be able to construct a Buddylist and then get it into applications like Spade Eye etc? How much flexibility will there be with criteria etc. Have you guys looked at Spade Eye etc and made sure that the Buddylist you can create with PT3 is ULTRA easy and quick to load into add ons like SE, at the moment it's a pretty crude process given all the information that is at our disposal.

When you use the "import from DB" option on SE and you have a multi million hand DB the fish are in Alaska by the time you are in the water [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

08-30-2007 11:11 AM

include filtering for 3bet in PT and Phud

APerfect10 08-30-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
APerfect10,

Can you give us any insight as to how you will be able to construct a Buddylist and then get it into applications like Spade Eye etc? How much flexibility will there be with criteria etc. Have you guys looked at Spade Eye etc and made sure that the Buddylist you can create with PT3 is ULTRA easy and quick to load into add ons like SE, at the moment it's a pretty crude process given all the information that is at our disposal.

When you use the "import from DB" option on SE and you have a multi million hand DB the fish are in Alaska by the time you are in the water [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not our responsibility to conform to 3rd party software. They will need to make the necessary changes to adapt to us. With that said, the database is completely redesigned and they should not have a problem querying the database for this type of information.

Best regards,

APerfect10

BREWMANCHU 08-30-2007 03:01 PM

Mac compatibility.

HighSteaks 08-30-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
APerfect10,

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not our responsibility to conform to 3rd party software. They will need to make the necessary changes to adapt to us. With that said, the database is completely redesigned and they should not have a problem querying the database for this type of information.

Best regards,

APerfect10

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your problem to get us to buy it though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and that "fish list" in Holdem Manager which he is making quickly exportable is a pretty impressive feature regarding this problem. From my point of view if I'm waiting more than a couple of minutes as far as going from running a fish report to sitting next to them using PT3, then I'm buying HM.

Duck Rabbit 08-30-2007 09:52 PM

It should be able to show your ranges of hands in different situations. So lets say you want to look at all the hands that you have 3bet a button/CO raise with. It should say you raise AKo 15%, AKs 10%, AA 10%, and so on. This would be for self analysis primarily since you would never really have enough hands on a villain that were shown down in a given situation.

mindstatez 08-30-2007 10:19 PM

Okay I don't want to read through all these pages. Cliff notes as to the planned release date?