Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Things that say "I'm a piece of trash" (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=490475)

RunDownHouse 09-15-2007 12:30 AM

Re: Things that say \"I\'m a piece of trash\"

[ QUOTE ]
waiters and waitresses get constant constructive criticism or reinforcement.

[/ QUOTE ]
Except for the legions of idiots that tip 20% no matter what because "their pay is so low!" or they "were a waiter too once it sucks!"

Bond18 09-15-2007 12:31 AM

Finding Larry the Cable Guy funny.

revots33 09-15-2007 02:19 AM

Something like this on the back window

http://www.go2rdsi.com/racing/images/patriot.jpg

revots33 09-15-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think it deserves a tip atall except when I get absolutely exceptional service.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's different in the US.
There is nothing built into the bill to pay for service and the wait staff typically makes far less than minimum wage from their paycheck ($2.13/hr is common in most states).

Tipping is not something "extra" for great service.
It's part of the cost of eating out, but how much is left to your discretion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough then but that is such a retarded system.

[/ QUOTE ]

True and it still doesn't explain all the other people somebody decided we're "supposed" to tip, who do get paid minimum wage or more.

nath 09-15-2007 01:55 PM

kkcountry,

you make me look sophisticated.

Weir 09-15-2007 07:34 PM

1. baseball hats that are completely flat (more douchebag, but w/e)
2. baseball hats that are way too bent
3. people that drive trucks and don't use them for farming, furniture moving, ranching, or other functional uses..........if there are no scratches in the back of it, you don't need it and you are trashy.
4. beer shirts- COOL MAN ALCOHOL, AWESOME
5. cutoff shirts- if you are not working out or doing something athletic, what are you doing?
6. nfl memorabilia. pretty much designed for the trashy person- There are some okay things, but the majority of nfl wear is just beyond trashy.
7. lumpy fat people- the fat people who are fat because they don't try AT ALL. like the 320 pound 22 year old who should be about 165 if he wasn't the laziest waste of space ever. These guys usually have a full on scraggly gross neck beard and stains all over their XXXXL t-shirt. There are always a few of these guys playing poker, and they think they are hot [censored] b/c they play 5-10 NL. I guess it is all they have.

Blarg 09-15-2007 07:40 PM

Not sure why the hate for trucks. There are lots of businesses where you have to haul stuff around regularly. It doesn't mean you're doing it out in the bushes or anything.

Trucks that are jacked up way high with gigantic tires do look comical to me though. If I'm laughing, I can't help but subtract cool points.

Weir 09-15-2007 07:41 PM

if you haul you are fine. Business trucks are good and all that. I am talking about the guy who goes out and buys a 35k truck and drives it 5 miles to work and back.

Max1977 09-15-2007 07:44 PM

Women who wear minis so short you can see their panties. I actually saw one woman who thought she was smokin hot who was wearing a mini so short you could see her thong. What she didn't realize is that you could also see her tampon string hanging down.

Blarg 09-15-2007 07:47 PM

That is not a picture I wanted in my mind.