Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Veganmav eats his food out of the trash: discuss (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=173068)

veganmav 09-13-2007 07:27 PM

Re: Veganmav eats his food out of the trash: discuss

I am not worried about it.

I've been doing it for 10 years and haven't gotten sick...

I think risk is equal to or less than getting sick from eating at an average restaurant

Kimbell175113 09-13-2007 07:36 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] veganmav

PoorTom 09-13-2007 07:47 PM

how much of an eco footprint does online poker leave?

why don't you just use some of your considerable wealth to buy locally grown organic produce and support sustainable farming practices instead of trying to prove some sort of point to someone by living off modern society's waste?

imozyslow 09-13-2007 08:01 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] TRASH!!!!!

<font color="white"> lol @ people eating out of the trash...FREAKS!!!</font>

Victor 09-13-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

why don't you just use some of your considerable wealth to buy locally grown organic produce and support sustainable farming practices instead of trying to prove some sort of point to someone by living off modern society's waste?

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is wrong with u ppl? read the freakin thread, he explained it coherently and convincingly.

Smell The Glove 09-13-2007 08:30 PM

today for lunch i had granola and yogurt with a sliced peach and blueberries. Does this make me a bigger hippie than veganmav?

mntbikr15 09-13-2007 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is wrong with u ppl? read the freakin thread, he explained it coherently and convincingly.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

PoorTom 09-13-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i have read the thread. twice now, actually, i read it once ages ago but didn't post, and just re-read it to make sure i hadn't missed anything.
you're right that he has explained his reasons coherently, but i disagree they are explained convincingly.

oscillator 09-14-2007 02:16 AM

will be researching this asap. if you know of anyone in chicago who may be able to help me out i'd appreciate it. i'll manage otherwise.