Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550535)

runhot 11-30-2007 05:21 AM

Re: $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge

sorry i havent been updating guys. you all have seen the trainwreck tho, and to be honest, at this point, i'm just trying to do damage control and cover the losses in bets i made.

you can watch SS yourselvs, and if it gets to the point where i think i can make a run for it again, i'll start updating regularly.

sorry it wont be an exciting bet

Scotty_12 11-30-2007 06:09 AM

Dont give up yet man. You never know when you can 'runhot' for two or three straight d ays and be right back in the hunt ... Im rooting for you

Velocity 11-30-2007 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
still posible too bet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, but learning english orthography is always possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

im wery sory for noot wrtinting inglish so god sir, if i hitt myself in de viener will that make yu hapy?

(Ps. not everyone in the world is american/english, remember that)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm german my swedish friend. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I figured this was funny. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was funny, albeit mean, to use a word someone with broken English will have to look up to insult someone for having broken English. You're a little bit evil, but that's okay. If you weren't they wouldn't let you be a German. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Melchiades 11-30-2007 10:10 AM

Better to keep him occupied with insulting Scandinavians than him getting that itch to invade Poland I guess.

prodonkey 11-30-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would Stars be upset if they knew that a $10,000 bet was placed without them getting a cut? Sounds slightly risky for the guy holding 16k.

[/ QUOTE ]

at least the name fits

bighomeytim 11-30-2007 04:25 PM

This would be an interesting thread if it wasn't all garbage posts

sippin_criss 11-30-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont give up yet man. You never know when you can 'runhot' for two or three straight d ays and be right back in the hunt ... Im rooting for you

[/ QUOTE ]

i get it. but ya. gogogogog runhot.

The Venetian 11-30-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This post has tl;dr written all over it, but...

I've moved up to the $27s in the last few weeks and played a few SNGs with runhot. He's not playing poorly. A little too tight, at times, perhaps. But not poorly. There've been several situations where the structure forces him to shove (e.g. AT, <7 BBs, 4-handed, UTG) and he runs into a bigger hand.

I sent Runhot an IM a few days ago to let him know he was having some timing/connectivity issues in a few of his SNGs, and thought it might have something to do with the number of tables. I haven't seen him time out since.

The downswings in turbo SNGs can be brutal. Hell, most of you think regular SNGs are crapshoots. Imagine having the blind levels cut in half. He hasn't exaclty had a heater yet, but it's bound to happen sooner or later. For his sake, I hope 'sooner.'

One last thing I think is important to take note of is that Sharkscope isn't entirely accurate. The difference between my PS balance over the last four days is $250 more than Sharkscope has it at.

Lastly, it's cool to see so many of the regulars @ $16's on PokerStars. I played them for a couple of months (13% ROI, 4100 SNGs, 12-tabling) and ran into most of them at one time or another. For example, I've played nearly 300 SNGs with The_Venetian.

[/ QUOTE ]

And one of these days I'm going to give you credit for having a hand. Maybe after 500 SNG's. Sample size and all. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TruFloridaGator 11-30-2007 06:05 PM

I won't go in to details, but over the first 7 or so I've been over, he can play much better. I think it has to do with the amount of tables.

prodonkey 11-30-2007 06:13 PM

1236 sngs.. down 837