Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Vick indicted by the feds (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=453576)

Jack of Arcades 08-18-2007 01:02 PM

Re: Vick indicted by the feds

Or sold drugs.

esad 08-18-2007 01:13 PM

How many people do you know that have wet a dog down with water and then electorated it to death because it didn't perform well in a dogfight?

If a friend of yours told you he did this what would you think?

There's a reason why this is such a big deal to people. Most people aren't and don't know people that are as cruel as these [censored]. Comparing this to hunting is just retarded.

But, that's just the sensational part, Ookie's going up the river because of interstate gambling. If anyone actually read the plea deals of his two buddies you would see that that is the first thing listed.

vhawk01 08-18-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many people do you know that have wet a dog down with water and then electorated it to death because it didn't perform well in a dogfight?

If a friend of yours told you he did this what would you think?

There's a reason why this is such a big deal to people. Most people aren't and don't know people that are as cruel as these [censored]. Comparing this to hunting is just retarded.

But, that's just the sensational part, Ookie's going up the river because of interstate gambling. If anyone actually read the plea deals of his two buddies you would see that that is the first thing listed.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why can't I use this same observation and come to a different conclusion, something like "Yeah, he killed some dogs, blah blah, obviously its not a big deal since he isn't even being charged with that, the gambling stuff is the only real deal here."

hauchen 08-19-2007 04:00 PM

Hunting isn't cruel? You think these animals all die instantly when a bullet goes thru them? You think they don't suffer the moment the bullet hits them until they pass out?

If you support hunting but hate Vick, I hate to say it but you are STOOPID

Richard Tanner 08-19-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You think they don't suffer the moment the bullet hits them until they pass out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh that's the idea yeah, and even if you do shoot them in the lungs and not the heart (speaking for deer) the shock keeps them from feeling pain.

The difference here is that when I hunt, I'm trying to kill the animal as humanely as possible, I aim for its heart and will never leave a wounded animal in the woods.

Vick's people when to the house to see two dogs attack each other until one of them died from bleeding out or any other injury.

Wanting to see something suffer =/= hunting for food.

Cody