Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=273472)

-zero- 12-05-2006 02:41 PM

Re: ZOMG!!!!! zero + OurHouse (Trip Report)

[ QUOTE ]
Am I dead, or just resting?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you bludgeoned yourself to death after finally following through on a date with kyro.

JaredL 12-05-2006 02:42 PM

Resting. After the nose breakage and all your father's (fathers'?) heart attacks you must be pretty tired.

Patton4 12-05-2006 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I dead, or just resting?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro said you decided to take a nap after you spilled all that ketchup on your head at the buffet table. Dang, you are messy!

KyrosMother 12-05-2006 02:51 PM

So, has anyone noticed that I am the only one whose entire family was invited. Wait....where's KyrosFather? I would never go without him. Could someone please add a couch and put him on it sleeping.....

BobOjedaFan 12-05-2006 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, has anyone noticed that I am the only one whose entire family was invited. Wait....where's KyrosFather? I would never go without him. Could someone please add a couch and put him on it sleeping.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you could make him talking to me. Since according to your last post in OOT you could see me interacting with anyone in your family except you, lol.

Patton4 12-05-2006 03:01 PM

Pudley ideas???

Our House 12-05-2006 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pudley ideas???

[/ QUOTE ]
Video game console and a bunch of math on a classroom chalkboard.

KyrosMother 12-05-2006 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you could make him talking to me. Since according to your last post in OOT you could see me interacting with anyone in your family except you, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche. But, you scare me. That and you are mean to me in turbos.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

chuckleslovakian 12-05-2006 03:25 PM

Do I scare you too?

BobOjedaFan 12-05-2006 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Touche. But, you scare me. That and you are mean to me in turbos.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zomg, when was I mean to you in a turbo?