Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550535)

Daleroxxu 11-29-2007 10:10 PM

Re: $10k at the 27s in 1 month challenge

[ QUOTE ]
Lol classic...also, side note, because I cant resist being a pompous bastard today for some reason (sorry in advance): english is the "official" international language, according to every internationally unifying and/or law passing organization. Bring on the random incoherent insults!

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember that when you're eating your jelly sandwiches or chips whilst you're sitting on your fanny with your mom changing your diaper.

Magnus1092 11-29-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
still posible too bet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, but learning english orthography is always possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

im wery sory for noot wrtinting inglish so god sir, if i hitt myself in de viener will that make yu hapy?

(Ps. not everyone in the world is american/english, remember that)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm german my swedish friend. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I figured this was funny. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I am norwegian [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Learning right geography its possible and allowed too [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

billxo1b 11-29-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go runhot!

[/ QUOTE ]

jr4284 11-29-2007 11:20 PM

So has he quit now?

prodonkey 11-30-2007 01:10 AM

no he's 20 tabling right now.. he's at -1100 for the challenge right now. Made a very nice run, then had another little downswong.

spacegravy 11-30-2007 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no he's 20 tabling right now.. he's at -1100 for the challenge right now. Made a very nice run, then had another little downswong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, i was going to advise him not to 20 table because it looks like he's a losing player playing that many tables, but at this point 12 tabling will be impossible to get there so this is the only shot he has. If you're able to run really good and get near back on track tho i would advise you to cut down the tables and play more hours. GL, this would be crazy to make a comeback, hang in there.

bytepollution 11-30-2007 02:49 AM

Hey runhot, are you using scripts? 20 tables is more doable with the AHK scripts. I modified the one so when a table pops up the mouse is always over fold, gives me more time to think...

acbarone 11-30-2007 03:25 AM

This post has tl;dr written all over it, but...

I've moved up to the $27s in the last few weeks and played a few SNGs with runhot. He's not playing poorly. A little too tight, at times, perhaps. But not poorly. There've been several situations where the structure forces him to shove (e.g. AT, <7 BBs, 4-handed, UTG) and he runs into a bigger hand.

I sent Runhot an IM a few days ago to let him know he was having some timing/connectivity issues in a few of his SNGs, and thought it might have something to do with the number of tables. I haven't seen him time out since.

The downswings in turbo SNGs can be brutal. Hell, most of you think regular SNGs are crapshoots. Imagine having the blind levels cut in half. He hasn't exaclty had a heater yet, but it's bound to happen sooner or later. For his sake, I hope 'sooner.'

One last thing I think is important to take note of is that Sharkscope isn't entirely accurate. The difference between my PS balance over the last four days is $250 more than Sharkscope has it at.

Lastly, it's cool to see so many of the regulars @ $16's on PokerStars. I played them for a couple of months (13% ROI, 4100 SNGs, 12-tabling) and ran into most of them at one time or another. For example, I've played nearly 300 SNGs with The_Venetian.

sence25 11-30-2007 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
still posible too bet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, but learning english orthography is always possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

im wery sory for noot wrtinting inglish so god sir, if i hitt myself in de viener will that make yu hapy?

(Ps. not everyone in the world is american/english, remember that)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm german my swedish friend. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I figured this was funny. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I am norwegian [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Learning right geography its possible and allowed too [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
haha sorry, I was only guessing and Magnus sounds pretty swedish to me [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

loosestupid 11-30-2007 05:15 AM

Would Stars be upset if they knew that a $10,000 bet was placed without them getting a cut? Sounds slightly risky for the guy holding 16k.