Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

Bobo Fett 11-21-2007 07:49 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
I could send MH my transacion history from both FTP and PS which will prove that I sent $255 to Tking4unc and he did not repay me. He has not replied to any of my pms or aim messages. I don't want this douche to steal again which is why I posted about being ripped off.

[/ QUOTE ]
The fact he hasn't posted in this thread in reply to you doesn't bode well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

cardman 11-21-2007 07:55 PM

That sucks. I hope no one else got scammed.

CAMEL1111 11-21-2007 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MH will have a lot of banning to do when he gets back.

[/ QUOTE ]

You included, unless you paid the people you owe back.

[/ QUOTE ]

So did Elstunar get paid yet? Or does CAMEL1111 still owe him?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post13029786

[/ QUOTE ]

Camel tried scamming me too. When I asked him to sit down with the money he said he couldn't because he was gonna send me money from a friends account. I vote for ip ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times are you going to post the same bs OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

I am very close to posting your aim in public for the world to see, since you have no reservations about slamming my rep into the ground.

I am working out my situation with stunner and frankly it is none of your damn business.

CAMEL1111 11-21-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MH will have a lot of banning to do when he gets back.

[/ QUOTE ]

You included, unless you paid the people you owe back.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ONE person for a lousy $100.00 bucks, not PEOPLE.

JSmith2007 11-21-2007 10:29 PM

Multiple people accused you if I do remember correctly, I don't bother to read much of the 'he scame me she scame me' post crap, so I don't remember correctly, but you getting a 'trade' then obviously losing it, now having to redeposit as the most likely thing that happened seems like you tried to scam, then realized you're good rep and name would be ruined and probably banned.

Hey, what do I know though right?

CAMEL1111 11-21-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Multiple people accused you if I do remember correctly, I don't bother to read much of the 'he scame me she scame me' post crap, so I don't remember correctly, but you getting a 'trade' then obviously losing it, now having to redeposit as the most likely thing that happened seems like you tried to scam, then realized you're good rep and name would be ruined and probably banned.

Hey, what do I know though right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually you know know jack [censored], but let me sum it up for you.

I owe ONE person money. The other 2 that came out, said they thought I TRIED to scam them, but was unsuccessful, which is complete bs.

Knighthawk 11-21-2007 10:57 PM

That's the same name that callerid displayed in his screenshot above, so as suspected callerid and mynameislime are the same.

Also, a screenshot of my own when mynameislime decided to bump up his postcount last weekend:

A posting frenzy

MonkeyPox 11-21-2007 11:08 PM

Callerid also goes by greenismyfav on FT

cardman 11-23-2007 08:38 PM

It looks like the thread has been unlocked.

Bobo Fett 11-23-2007 08:44 PM

callerid and mynameisslime have been banned, and Mike Haven is back. All is right with the world. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]