Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Turbo Werewolf 5 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=88484)

pudley4 04-16-2006 02:15 AM

Re: Turbo Werewolf 5

[ QUOTE ]
i vote pudley4

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not surprised, although voting based on the "joke" post didn't work out the first time, and the wolf killing directly implicated you on night 2, and if you're a villager, you'll know THAT was wrong too.

Tokyo!! 04-16-2006 02:15 AM

I think the discovery of chim lends itself to a pudley/sjc lynching, I voted pud, either way is good for me (course im always suspicious of jared, but not really anymore).

Snupoker 04-16-2006 02:15 AM

newbie = calmrising = joined 2p2 to play WW.

Look at his "innocent" post on page 2 or 3 or 4.

"I just saw the Mafia thread on Wikipedia. If the seer is beat in round 1, is there even a point of going on".

He knows WW.

JaredL 04-16-2006 02:15 AM

ok right now it's 6:2. We miss this it will be 4:2 and we'll have to be right twice.

I think we have to go with who is the most likely now, there isn't much time for throwing somebody in now and hoping that their innocence gives us info.

pudley4 04-16-2006 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the discovery of chim lends itself to a pudley/sjc lynching, I voted pud, either way is good for me (course im always suspicious of jared, but not really anymore).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still not sure how the chim->pudley thing works? kyro said he would only do it because we'd have a free turn. he didn't say there was any connection at all.

i don't get why you want to waste it? we found one wolf, why go after a villager when we could find another wolf?

CalmRising 04-16-2006 02:17 AM

part 2 chim's notes:
defended self, pegged Tokyo
defended Jared, pegged Tokyo
analyzed the kill of madtown, mentioned Nick B
voted for tokyo, "changed mind" about Nick B
reminded mod that he voted for Tokyo
lightened a bit on Tokyo, spat at metsfan
got lynched.

Notably, he never mentioned me, or snu, or sjc, or pudley; if I missed anything, please correct me.

pudley4 04-16-2006 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok right now it's 6:2. We miss this it will be 4:2 and we'll have to be right twice.

I think we have to go with who is the most likely now, there isn't much time for throwing somebody in now and hoping that their innocence gives us info.

[/ QUOTE ]

and that's me. it sucks, but you guys are going to need to go perfect-perfect, and sjc is the only one we have a guess on, and that's just due to his absence.

my dying won't even help either way - if i'm a wolf, that doesn't tell us anything about sjc, if i'm a villager it doesn't tell us anything either.

metsandfinsfan 04-16-2006 02:18 AM

i vote sjc

i can be swayed but until i hear sjc defend himself, and the fact that villagers that were killed pegged him as wolf is compelling enough for me

JaredL 04-16-2006 02:19 AM

ok I just realized that earlier I made a mistake. SJC did make 1 post voting for metsfan so he is in the game, or at least was at some point.

metsandfinsfan 04-16-2006 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and that's me. it sucks, but you guys are going to need to go perfect-perfect, and sjc is the only one we have a guess on, and that's just due to his absence.

my dying won't even help either way - if i'm a wolf, that doesn't tell us anything about sjc, if i'm a villager it doesn't tell us anything either.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree ..... you maybe a wolf but i think sjc is our best bet here