Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official IPoker Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516766)

good2cu 11-25-2007 12:41 AM

Re: Official IPoker Thread

How many tables of 10/20 and 25/50 normally run? Thanks in advance.

-Andrew

chirpy 11-25-2007 01:16 AM

25/50 gets going randomly but breaks up alot...there seems to be semi decent 10/20 action now on an evening (GMT)

where has sih.com gone?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

theplux 11-25-2007 01:39 PM

chirpy is a luckbox
<3

stigmata 11-25-2007 02:34 PM

anyone mining ipoker for $?

iPokerData 11-27-2007 02:16 PM

Re: Official IPoker Thread *DELETED*

Post deleted by Big_Jim

RollinHand 11-27-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm considering starting an iPoker Data Mining service, if there is sufficient demand. Please PM me for details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,
I just mined 2-4 t0 5-10.
Here's how the avarage 6max table looks like:

4 12/8/2 players (8+ tables)
1 27/22/4 player (4 tables)
1 50/14/1 player (1 tables)

Enjoy the $$$$! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ChrisV 11-29-2007 12:27 AM

Anyone have an opinion on UamuseMe? It seems like he should be massively exploitable but it's driving me insane trying to play against him. This is in large part due to the fact that in quick succession he turned an overset vs my set, turned a set vs my aces (both times leading on the flop) and then turn rivered a flush after leading flop and calling a raise on the board J82 one diamond with 42dd. That probably makes him sound like a huge donkey but he's not, he's a LAG that runs these really bizarre, impossible to decipher lines. I keep paying off turn and river bets because I correctly put him on nothing on the flop and then he turns or rivers some giant hand.

piriformis 11-29-2007 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have an opinion on UamuseMe? It seems like he should be massively exploitable but it's driving me insane trying to play against him. This is in large part due to the fact that in quick succession he turned an overset vs my set, turned a set vs my aces (both times leading on the flop) and then turn rivered a flush after leading flop and calling a raise on the board J82 one diamond with 42dd. That probably makes him sound like a huge donkey but he's not, he's a LAG that runs these really bizarre, impossible to decipher lines. I keep paying off turn and river bets because I correctly put him on nothing on the flop and then he turns or rivers some giant hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

hes not totally horrible, because he makes those retarded bets with a lot of different types of hands so its hard to put him on a range. but i think any decent player should be able to crush him.

Luciom 11-29-2007 05:30 AM

UabuseME seems retard but is not. I have been destroying him checkcalling to death with medium holdings, or checkcalling flop to check raise turn. Calls 3bet wide when u start doing it a lot too. In general is a LAG with v strange bet sizes, dont get fooled by them and just rememb that he wont commit a lot of $ without the goods, but will fire constantly on smallish pots (highest 2nd barrel rate i have ever seen). BTW he switches to normally sized bets when he is v strong

ChrisV 11-29-2007 07:30 PM

tks for the advices. My problem has been paying off later large bets too frequently I think.

PS: lol @ NoIQ