Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   BBV4L (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=494337)

NT! 09-08-2007 04:41 PM

Re: BBV4L

[ QUOTE ]
That is very wrong. Flames are rare in Politics. What you mean is that anarcho-capitalists should be [b]left to their little circlejerk because they're a bunch of shrill children who can't play nice

[/ QUOTE ]

soah 09-08-2007 04:55 PM

A while back someone linked to a bunch of politics threads in some ATF thread. I forget why. I decided to click each link for some reason that eludes me. I couldn't read very many of the threads though, because I had most of the OPs on ignore. That's pretty telling when considering that I have never even gone into that forum except on the rare occasion that someone links to one of its threads from somewhere else.

nath 09-08-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That is very wrong. Flames are rare in Politics. What you mean is that libertarian thought should be excluded because it is unpopular.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're pretty close. What he means is that he doesn't like his moral principles examined.

He'd rather see two people argue about whether it's better to wear brown boots or black boots when kicking someone in the head than to see a discussion of whether kicking people in the head is a good idea or not.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you for proving my point.

To elaborate: you don't actually examine anyone's moral principles, you just call people who disagree with you morally bankrupt, either passive-aggressively (like just now) or directly. And just because you can do it with a snappy one-liner that gives BluffThis a chub-on doesn't mean you're anything but a glorified troll.

kkcountry 09-08-2007 05:53 PM

nath and NT! are my heroes for life, i want to be just like them when i grow up (except with all my appendages and teeth, ldo)

Mike Haven 09-08-2007 06:02 PM

Any further O/T posts in this thread will be deleted or result in the thread being locked.

You can of course move the chat to the ATF Chatroom.

nath 09-08-2007 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nath and NT! are my heroes for life, i want to be just like them when i grow up (except with all my appendages and teeth, ldo)

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll buy you a drink or smoke of your choice if ever our paths cross

Edit: You are McLovin

nath 09-08-2007 06:05 PM

Oops, I didn't see Mike's post, pls don't delete/lock me

tisthefire 09-08-2007 10:12 PM

guys anyone who makes jokes is automatically not as smart as people who post in politics

Troll_Inc 09-08-2007 10:26 PM

I'm pretty sure this thread could be locked and the world would be a better place!

Mike Haven 09-08-2007 11:39 PM

At your service.