Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

thac 08-23-2007 08:10 PM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
K gotcha now:) The clear database option (or rather don't clear!) should take care of your problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, it was really weird to only see 4 hands on some of the regulars, but when I re-added my new database everything was fine.

This is a great program!

JP9 08-23-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can anyone help me get this hud going on FT classic view?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you try dragging the panels around with the right mouse button? [/quote

yes, is they're a way to save the settings ?

mikechops 08-24-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can anyone help me get this hud going on FT classic view?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you try dragging the panels around with the right mouse button?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, is they're a way to save the settings ?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are saved automatically. Please read the readme.rtf file. Both your questions would have been answered there.

Herrigel 08-24-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I try to get it running on Party.
RT recons the tables, but the HUD doesn't display anything.
I already stopped all AHK scripts and whatever might conflict.

Anything more I can try?

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks mike, got it running now and I love it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

For now I have PaHUD running besides.
What I noticed is, that the Cont. Bet stats often differ by a decent amount.
On PaHUD Cont. Bet is often higher than on RT, sometimes matches, but is never lower. Same applies to Fold to C.Bet.

Any explanation for that? (The sample size matches, so it's the same data pool)

yellowbluebus 08-24-2007 11:15 AM

Mike,

Great job so far. I love the processing speed and the stats that are missing from PA Hud. I use remote desktop connection quite often as I commute or travel. The only way I am able to see the overlayed stats in PA Hud is if I disable "flicker-free drawing." In Realtime I'm unable to view the stats if I am VNC'ing. Is there any easy way to add support to Realtime?

Triggerle 08-24-2007 12:32 PM

Mike,

Hand history window is perfect now.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5378/hhgs9.gif

mikechops 08-24-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks mike, got it running now and I love it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

For now I have PaHUD running besides.
What I noticed is, that the Cont. Bet stats often differ by a decent amount.
On PaHUD Cont. Bet is often higher than on RT, sometimes matches, but is never lower. Same applies to Fold to C.Bet.

Any explanation for that? (The sample size matches, so it's the same data pool)

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange... I'd guess it might have something to do with the definition of a continuation bet. I might be wrong but I think PAHUD defines it as making the first bet on the flop after raising pre-flop. I define it as making a bet on the flop after raising last pre-flop. So PAHUD would include times where the 1st raiser gets 3-bet, calls and bets the flop. I would only count a bet from the 3-bettor as a CB. I'd be surprised if there were a large difference - unless you playing in a very aggressive game or HU.

BTW thx for the donation. If anybody else would like good karma but can't be bothered with paypal, my FTP screenname is "PaulieGualtieri" - miami beach, FL. I think FTP would have a problem if a lot of people wanted to donate that way, but so far that hasn't been a problem [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

craig1120 08-24-2007 07:20 PM

Such a sick program. Quick question though: Does attempt to steal= button open or button open + SB open?

Also, am I correct in assuming fold BB to steal includes both defending from button opens and SB opens?

thac 08-24-2007 07:32 PM

mike, it didn't save any of my preferences when I restarted my computer. I even did the Save Database option.. It said it can't find my prefs.txt. I'm running in Windows Vista Basic and have a decent computer with nothing wrong with it.

mikechops 08-24-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Such a sick program. Quick question though: Does attempt to steal= button open or button open + SB open?

Also, am I correct in assuming fold BB to steal includes both defending from button opens and SB opens?

[/ QUOTE ]

Attempts to steal are raises from CO and Button only.