Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

Nez477 03-05-2007 08:14 PM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

Come on people, my Bob Slydell post was funny.

I will vote for The Bram, Luckay, but most importantly Soah today.

I don't quite understand the nitpicking of Stephen's posts. Is it just that he's trying too hard?

Durron actually is decent finding wolves day 1...

I'm heading home, I'll be back in 45 minutes or so.

Brad

Stephen H 03-05-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All the times luckay has gotten me really riled up with his inanity lately he's been a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

er

no?

as10 - inanity, villager
as9 - much calmer and saner, wolf
all info - calm and sane early on, but went crazy when he was about to be lynched (which is not happening right now)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I had a screaming match with Luckay in both all info and in LOTR:the first, and both times he was a wolf, which are the two games sticking out in my mind at the moment on luckay.

Zurvan 03-05-2007 08:16 PM

nez, soah & luckay

GetThere1Time 03-05-2007 08:17 PM

Durron,

lol you think I'm a wolf for ignoring villager reads or you think I'm revenge voting you. What a steaming pile of crap. First you would have to assume that any villager reads I had would have to be the same as yours. This is very obviously not the case and you know that. My wolf reads and villager reads arent generally player specific. It's more like villagers often do X, wolves do Y. People change their games, react to rules differently, change moods, etc etc. Your player specific reads are worthless and effective meta when you're evil.

LuckayLuck 03-05-2007 08:19 PM

**calmed down, back to normal luckay. sorry for the fire comment**

FCBL, I realized that Stephen could actually be a wolf AFTER someone brought it up that the wolves could rig the seer split and make Gandalf peek the side without Theoden. I actually purposely FLIPPED IT due to these comments (am I devious enough to first simply quote stephen's suggested peek list, knowing theoden is on the other side, then flip it out of "paranoia" assuming that someone brings this point up)?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
**** Named seer split

FRODO - top half; peek aaronk-mark_k
GANDALF - Bottom half; peek neil-Zurvan

[/ QUOTE ]

SEERS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SPLIT THE LIST

[/ QUOTE ]

note that I want the seers to follow THIS list now. The one originally posted by Stephen H and quoted by me had the lists flipped with gandalf on top / frodo on the bottom.

Durron,
I'm already voting for Stephen H.
The fact that both you and traz are pushing for Stephen H makes me really like this vote

Nez477 03-05-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nez, soah & luckay

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we please go for Soah? I'm playing today entirely different than LOTR and you still think I'm wolfy. Why?

Stephen H 03-05-2007 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stephen, specifically, limiting the Gandalf peeks to one-half of the alphabet. I'm thinking that you pick the half that Theoden isn't in...if the seers comply:

1)Theoden never gets peeked.
2)Theoden might suspect you are evil giving him cover.

Kind of a two for one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Covering for Theoden, I can see. We'll see where theoden ends up, I guess, and go from there. However, there's just no way to rely on that being a wolf tell for theodin. I hadn't thought much about how those signals might go in this game - I kind of suspect that since the evils know the terrorist there won't be any. Fake seer seems like the only important time to signal and there's plenty of ways to do that at the time.

The only reason I say you're suspect here if Luckay is the terrorist is the two pieces fit in that scenario -
1) Luckay switches the peek sides, which happens to put him in the non-gandalf side.
2) You follow up with a "signalling" post talking about me and luckay. If one of us IS the terrorist, we'll read it as a signal in and of itself.

If luckay's not the terrorist specifically, then that whole concept is meaningless and quite frankly I think you're more likely villager than not given the other posts today.

Zurvan 03-05-2007 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nez, soah & luckay

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we please go for Soah? I'm playing today entirely different than LOTR and you still think I'm wolfy. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

You were a villager in FOTR

TruFloridaGator 03-05-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nez, soah & luckay

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Precisely...

Zurvan 03-05-2007 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nez, soah & luckay

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You were a villager in FOTR

[/ QUOTE ]

You also want to lynch a guy with one post.

Chasing UTR's sucks. Picking one of many is awful.