Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Veganmav eats his food out of the trash: discuss (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=173068)

ikestoys 02-21-2007 09:28 PM

Re: Veganmav eats his food out of the trash: discuss

[ QUOTE ]
its more of a statement on how much waste there is in our society that one can live healthily just from other's waste.

also it leaves almost no "eco-footprint" or something. almost no negative impact on the environemnt, and almost no drain on resources.

[/ QUOTE ]

You eating out of the trash does not leave no "eco-footprint". The amount of food produced will not go up or down based on whether or not you or your friends eat out of a dumpster. Congratulations, you are succeeding in doing absolutely nothing.

veganmav 09-12-2007 11:34 PM

I'm not claming to fix world hunger or anything.
But eating out of the trash leaves less of an eco-footprint than buying food for example.

Pillars 09-12-2007 11:38 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumpster_diving

RikaKazak 09-12-2007 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not claming to fix world hunger or anything.
But eating out of the trash leaves less of an eco-footprint than buying food for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

jigga what?

I'l be honest, I've never read this thread and always assumed you eating out of the trash was some funny big time prop bet....but if you're seriously doing it cause you're a hippy then I'm severly disappointed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

veganmav 09-12-2007 11:43 PM

Caring about things other than money, sex, drugs, and image makes one a hippy now?

I don't own tie-dye.
I don't do any drugs.(not even marijuana).
I own a car.
I live in the city.

Pillars 09-12-2007 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Caring about things other than money, sex, drugs, and image makes one a hippy now?

I don't own tie-dye.
I own a car.
I live in the city.

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum is all about promoting the 'balla' lifestyle, silly. Your attempt at living outside of that norm is being predictably punished.

Money + Sex + Consumerism > Your attempts at living a morally respectable existence.

veganmav 09-12-2007 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't own tie-dye.
I own a car.
I live in the city.

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum is all about promoting the 'balla' lifestyle, silly. Your attempt at living outside of that norm is being predictably punished.

Money + Sex + Consumerism > Your attempts at living a morally respectable existence.

[/ QUOTE ]

understood.
but I am not a hippy.

Pillars 09-13-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't own tie-dye.
I own a car.
I live in the city.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

understood.
but I am not a hippy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, please realize I was saying all of that tongue-in-cheek. I have my worries about the types of lifestyles which a lot of the more successful young guys on here are falling into.

You shouldn't worry about someone randomly calling you a hippie without any real argument to back it up.

veganmav 09-13-2007 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
before i left for japan, we got somethin like 130 bottles of wine.

that was very fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: This was after i left for japan and was only 69 bottles of wine I think..

JEFF or DAD 09-13-2007 01:27 AM

YOU

EAT

TRASH