Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

Unarmed 07-22-2007 09:30 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone getting HHSmithey for 5/10+? I need to sign up/get old hands but they have no payment service I can use. If you wanna split the cost holla.

Thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

I datamine 5/10 24/7 so if u wanna get some hands off me just pm me...i asked around about hhsmithy and apparently he only gets like 20% of the 5.10 hands that are played so i never bothered geting them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I told you that the other day, but I more meant like 20% for 2/4 and 3/6. The higher the limit the less tables there are so the overall higher % of overall hands will be datamined. I don't datamine 5/10 though so I'm not sure how much coverage there is but it's definitely higher than the lower levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its around 30ish%.
HHSmithey sucks.

mperich 07-23-2007 08:26 AM

well i didnt wanna derail the aba downswing thread so blueman: yes ur up lots on me and yes u run like god. but how come you sit out everytime its hu? would you like to 6 table hu tmrw? ill be up in about 8 hrs

-Mike

Jay. 07-23-2007 09:23 AM

nice. [censored] blueman.

punter11235 07-23-2007 09:27 AM

Mperich I dont get it.
You are one of the best (if not the best) reg around at 10/20 but you are acting very insecure. Berating people at the tables, challanging them for HU etc.
Why ?

BlackAMEX 07-23-2007 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ARGHHHHHHHH MTHERFKIN SCUM !yyeiuyf*&f^27YF2IUFH23IUFH123F

Dealt to A___r___K [ Ah 8h ]
A___r___K raises [$16 USD]
xMrCOHIBAx calls [$16 USD]
uzuckbigtime folds.
goodey14 calls [$12 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ 9h, 7c, 6s ]
goodey14 checks.
A___r___K checks.
xMrCOHIBAx bets [$48 USD]
goodey14 folds.
A___r___K raises [$148 USD]
xMrCOHIBAx calls [$100 USD]
** Dealing Turn ** [ Jc ]
A___r___K checks.
xMrCOHIBAx checks.
** Dealing River ** [ 8s ]
A___r___K bets [$200 USD]
>You have options at Table 125491 (No DP) Table!.
>You have options at Table 125497 Table!.
>You have options at Table 126324 (No DP) Table!.
xMrCOHIBAx could not respond in time.(disconnected)
A___r___K shows [ Ah, 8h ]a pair of Eights.
xMrCOHIBAx shows [ Ad, 9c ]a pair of Nines.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at this table and also agreed with you that he had blatantly deliberately DC'ed. He did this multiple times, luckily I was not on the end of it myself.

Has Party support gotten back to you yet? Result?

Edit: Just noticed I wasnt on table at EXACTLY this time, but I did join later and he continued to do this...

moira 07-23-2007 10:06 AM

PP laggy for anyone else?

pethie 07-23-2007 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mperich I dont get it.
You are one of the best (if not the best) reg around at 10/20 but you are acting very insecure. Berating people at the tables, challanging them for HU etc.
Why ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how berating, wanting HU etc. has anything to do with him being insecure about his game.

cbboy 07-23-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mperich I dont get it.
Why ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how berating, wanting HU etc. has anything to do with him being insecure about his game.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL?

pethie 07-23-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mperich I dont get it.
Why ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO?

kotkis 07-23-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mperich I dont get it.
Why ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO?

[/ QUOTE ]
The correct reply would've clearly been "HU for rolls u retard?" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]