Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Sean Taylor passed away this morning (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555431)

Nonfiction 11-27-2007 02:36 PM

Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

Seriously just when I thought the Redskins couldn't run any worse. Taylor was my 2nd fav player in the NFL (<3 Chris Cooley) and was the heart of the Skins defense. Crushing blow to the organization. Dude was a top 3 safety and was 24, definitely could have ended his career as the greatest safety ever. RIP, I will be wearing my jersey proudly today despite it being a Tuesday.

Suigin406 11-27-2007 02:37 PM

read the last part of that statement again sakson

Dids 11-27-2007 02:39 PM

The problem is that you don't have to be a dick to get robbed. To the best of our knowledge right now, this wasn't a straight murder.

Change the circumstance to "in a fight" and I kinda buy it.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 02:41 PM

pacman jones will be next

Jazzy3113 11-27-2007 02:42 PM

He was dating the daughter of someone connected. He had multiple warning to leave her alone. He was suppossed to get shot in the groin. Last week someone left a knife on his bed as a warning.

Google it. Its pretty crazy.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 02:43 PM

i thought he was married?

TomHimself 11-27-2007 02:44 PM

ppl r so [censored] close minded its ridiculous. idiots.

RIP

Dids 11-27-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He was dating the daughter of someone connected. He had multiple warning to leave her alone. He was suppossed to get shot in the groin. Last week someone left a knife on his bed as a warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you google it, link it back here and then let us judge your source.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you google it, link it back here and then let us judge your source.

[/ QUOTE ]

very difficult imo

EvilSteve 11-27-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok I just googled the following:

"sean taylor" dating daughter someone connected multiple warning "leave her alone"

and i came up with this:
http://www.komp3.net/

So I think it has something to do with unauthorized music downloads.

Suiteness 11-27-2007 03:03 PM

Geez, 50 Cent was shot in the face and he survived and this guy dies from a shot in the groin? Did they use a bazooka or something?

Dids 11-27-2007 03:05 PM

Serously answer.

If you check the sporting events thread, there's some medical stuff that explains why getting your femoral artery hurt is like super bad news.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 03:06 PM

ya it's a straight path to your heart, and the 2nd biggest artery in your body I believe.

MortalWombat 11-27-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Taylors mistake here is to bring a knife to a gun fight

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe he thought the intruder only had a bat.

rubbrband 11-27-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Serously answer.

If you check the sporting events thread, there's some medical stuff that explains why getting your femoral artery hurt is like super bad news.

[/ QUOTE ]
50 was shot with a .22 pistol.

ianisakson 11-27-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Taylors mistake here is to bring a knife to a gun fight

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe he thought the intruder only had a bat.

[/ QUOTE ]

serious mis-step in logic if you're an nfl player. Most folks know that if they are going to break into an NFL players house a baseball bat is likely to be snapped like a twig shortly after the most excruciating death known to man. thus, NFL players should know to keep a gun because rational criminals aren't breaking into your house without one.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 03:39 PM

most people that are going to break into a home aren't going to be carrying a gun.. Burglary is a lot different than armed robbery.

Some states the latter can include the death penalty.

Jay Riall 11-27-2007 03:47 PM

Are people asking how does he die from getting shot in the leg serious? A high schooler probably knows there are some f*ck-off big arteries in the leg/groin and getting them hit by a bullet = bad news.

Teh1337zor 11-27-2007 04:11 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPR7vz-OvAw

prodonkey 11-27-2007 04:12 PM

is this a snuff film?

Suiteness 11-27-2007 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are people asking how does he die from getting shot in the leg serious? A high schooler probably knows there are some f*ck-off big arteries in the leg/groin and getting them hit by a bullet = bad news.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat: The north american Education sistem

React1oN 11-27-2007 04:48 PM

Always horrible when someone so full of talent dies so young.

RIP man.

sylar 11-27-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok I just googled the following:

"sean taylor" dating daughter someone connected multiple warning "leave her alone"

and i came up with this:
http://www.komp3.net/

So I think it has something to do with unauthorized music downloads.

[/ QUOTE ]

although the knife threat could have been real, there's no connection to any connected girlfriend.
http://www.miamiherald.com/606/story/322222.html

[ QUOTE ]
According to Sharpstein and friends, Garcia and Taylor had been dating since high school at Gulliver Preparatory and attended the University of Miami together. The couple had their first baby, who is is also named Jackie, last year. The baby slept in a crib in the bedroom with her parents and did not wake up during the shooting.

[/ QUOTE ]

rhymenocerus 11-27-2007 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
killed by cowboys

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids 11-27-2007 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't Jay Europe's fault?

Jay Riall 11-27-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids thought process - 'I got slammed for dumb comments in this thread so I better attempt to insult someone else over something totally unrelated so everyone forgets my retardness.' nh dids nh.

Himself 11-27-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make no mistake, this IS the dumbest thing I've ever read on 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's definitely up there and this is 4L...sakson, u really think gun violence doesn't target innocent people a sick amount of the time??

[/ QUOTE ]

He means taylor should have dodged the bullets, that's all. It's actually pretty easy, watch the matrix sometime.

React1oN 11-27-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
If this isn't a level you're the dumbest poster on here.

LiveNow 11-27-2007 05:40 PM

thread was tl dr.

i heard he had a machete under his bed? any truth?
if so, it would appear he was deep into something.

RIP

Mother Mucker 11-27-2007 06:10 PM

Downgrade the Skins defense.

Nonfiction 11-27-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thread was tl dr.

i heard he had a machete under his bed? any truth?
if so, it would appear he was deep into something.

RIP

[/ QUOTE ]
Someone broke into his house and left a knife on his bed. Dude couldn't have a gun for protection so went with a big [censored] knife.

rubbrband 11-27-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
most people that are going to break into a home aren't going to be carrying a gun.. Burglary is a lot different than armed robbery.

Some states the latter can include the death penalty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Home invasion is much different than burglary. These type of robbers use guns and don't mind if anyone is home. Stick em up style. A burglar is entirely different and is more of a stealth job. Trying to steal why home owner away or asleep.

prodonkey 11-27-2007 06:33 PM

isn't that what i said?

Rob121 11-27-2007 06:36 PM

this sucks i actually feel bad. i probably cant even use him in madden 08 anymore.

RivaLiva 11-27-2007 06:59 PM

sick news

holdme 11-27-2007 07:05 PM

lol why are we comparing sean taylor to 50 cent

Dids 11-27-2007 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids thought process - 'I got slammed for dumb comments in this thread so I better attempt to insult someone else over something totally unrelated so everyone forgets my retardness.' nh dids nh.

[/ QUOTE ]

My actual thought process:

"I think Jay's from europe, what's a funny way to say that?"

I_AM_EVIL 11-27-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your first comment where you said you have to do something wrong in order to get shot makes it hard for me to take you serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not saying you have to be guilty of anything, i'm saying you have to make some kind of mistake. Even if Sean Taylor is innocent of provoking the intruder to break into his house, he made the mistake of pulling a machete out to defend himself against the person who broke in. Ask any reasonable person what to do when an intruder breaks in and you should get a lot of responses mixed between give them whatever they want, call the police, or shoot them dead and ask questions later. Taylors mistake here is to bring a knife to a gun fight, even if it was unprovoked in his own home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you were serious with your first post?

U R A DUM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumb, no

Logical, yes

There is a distinction between doing something wrong and provoking someone to shoot you. The other change I would make to my first statement would be to change it to "if you get shot you probably did something wrong" instead of "you have to do something wrong to get shot"

[/ QUOTE ]

This might help you dig your hole faster.

http://www.epa.gov/otaq/diesel/images/backho.jpg

React1oN 11-27-2007 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your first comment where you said you have to do something wrong in order to get shot makes it hard for me to take you serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not saying you have to be guilty of anything, i'm saying you have to make some kind of mistake. Even if Sean Taylor is innocent of provoking the intruder to break into his house, he made the mistake of pulling a machete out to defend himself against the person who broke in. Ask any reasonable person what to do when an intruder breaks in and you should get a lot of responses mixed between give them whatever they want, call the police, or shoot them dead and ask questions later. Taylors mistake here is to bring a knife to a gun fight, even if it was unprovoked in his own home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you were serious with your first post?

U R A DUM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumb, no

Logical, yes

There is a distinction between doing something wrong and provoking someone to shoot you. The other change I would make to my first statement would be to change it to "if you get shot you probably did something wrong" instead of "you have to do something wrong to get shot"

[/ QUOTE ]

Pic of "ianisakson" in the morning before work (fighting crime)

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-retard.JPG

DaExMan 11-27-2007 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this sucks...was a huge sean taylor fan ever since he destroyed moorman in the pro bowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHQH8...eature=related

RIP

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really I thought that is was kinda a douchy move. Its a game that doesn't count for anything and nobody takes it seriously.