Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   lol come on (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549929)

nath 11-21-2007 07:25 AM

Re: lol come on

[ QUOTE ]
For the record, we happen to agree with much of your assessment and are taking action.

Is there something more we should do?

The suggestions put forth by El Diablo and others have not been ignored. If you don't believe changes are taking place, that's your choice. Changes are coming. And it won't be wood paneling. We have heard the chants of our members. Now I can't promise horse penis. And I can't promise bloody penis. But may something strike me in my penis if i lie: we shall have some penis. Somewhere. We shall have some penis.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your brilliance is unmatched on these forums.

XXXNoahXXX 11-21-2007 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For the record, we happen to agree with much of your assessment and are taking action.

The suggestions put forth by El Diablo and others have not been ignored. If you don't believe changes are taking place, that's your choice. Changes are coming. And it won't be wood paneling. We have heard the chants of our members. Now I can't promise horse penis. And I can't promise bloody penis. But may something strike me in my penis if i lie: we shall have some penis. Somewhere. We shall have some penis.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your brilliance is unmatched on these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one had me dying too (Also, penis...errr pickle related!)

PITTM 11-21-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Interesting that you say that. Have you read any of Mat Sklanskys or Mason Malmuths posts in this thread? Just curious...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had a business and didn't have to put much effort into it to run well, would you really tell people that? I'm not accusing 2p2 of actually doing this, but saying "these people obviously care, look at them saying they care" is kind of a logical falicy.

Mat Sklansky 11-21-2007 01:01 PM

If you're going to go to the effort of editing a post, why not do a spell check in the process?

I thought you were going to stay out of my forum.

I guess that was a falicy? Really. You're the only person on the site whose presence annoys me. Stay out of this forum. If you post in this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

In fact, you are no longer allowed to criticise any aspect of 2+2. Everyone else can, but not you.

Georgia Avenue 11-21-2007 01:06 PM

Damn I've never seen mat get mad.

RJ is like his own special kryptonite.

Conspire

PS lol come on

THEOSU 11-21-2007 01:10 PM

mat sklansky:

serious business.

jlocdog 11-21-2007 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're going to go to the effort of editing a post, why not do a spell check in the process?

I thought you were going to stay out of my forum.

I guess that was a falicy? Really. You're the only person on the site who's presence annoys me. Stay out of this forum. If you post in this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

In fact, you are no longer allowed to criticise any aspect of 2+2. Everyone else can, but not you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bahahahahaha

nath 11-21-2007 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're the only person on the site who's presence annoys me. Stay out of this forum. If you post in this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl

stabn 11-21-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

In fact, you are no longer allowed to criticise any aspect of 2+2. Everyone else can

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Sir,

Your forums smell like cat piss.

Sincerely,

Nabatse

El Diablo 11-21-2007 02:10 PM

Mat,

Whose.

ursine cotcher 11-21-2007 02:41 PM

ElD, you're going to pick up on that but not 'falicy'?

El Diablo 11-21-2007 02:51 PM

urs,

Mat could fix that one simply by using spell check, so I didn't think it was as important.

stabn 11-21-2007 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ElD, you're going to pick up on that but not 'falicy'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would he? Mat already picked up on it.

El Diablo 11-21-2007 03:19 PM

stabn,

Thanks, hadn't read PITTM's post. Pretty funny one by Mat.

stabn 11-21-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stabn,

Thanks, hadn't read PITTM's post. Pretty funny one by Mat.

[/ QUOTE ]

NP. It is pretty easy to just skip his posts out of habit.

Los Feliz Slim 11-21-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Changes are coming. And it won't be wood paneling.

[/ QUOTE ]

What good are changes if you don't get wood paneling?

mntbikr15 11-21-2007 08:10 PM

So has ANY reason been given for why it was moved in the first place?

jman220 11-21-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So has ANY reason been given for why it was moved in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

Request from DHS.

SNOWBALL 11-22-2007 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is why Mat makes the big bucks
Srsly though RJ, don't F with Mat. He'll boost your ride

The Man Mulcahey 11-25-2007 03:42 AM

I didn't know that the admins nuked accounts with 300 posts on them. Why did you nuke Wally Balls?

edfurlong 11-25-2007 03:50 AM

wut

T-God 11-25-2007 03:52 AM

You have to do 301 reallllly quick after 300