Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Okay...I will probably regret this.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524773)

dchz 10-17-2007 06:32 AM

Re: Okay...I will probably regret this....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also anyone know how to solve for x by hand in

2 = .5x (1 + ((x-8)/8)))^.5

?????

[/ QUOTE ]

its way to late for me to even consider thinking about this

[/ QUOTE ]

man it took me 3 mins to figure out how to do that in excel

jtown1010 10-17-2007 06:41 AM

how long have you been playing poker?

would you consider a succesfull traveling salesman for marriage as opposed to a mid-high limit poker pro?

Are you still awake from last night or up this early?

Vavavoom 10-17-2007 06:44 AM

WTF Alobar...where did the rest of the pic go...

Keepitsimple 10-17-2007 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have also scrolled through the thread hoping to catch a glimpse of peachy. Alobar help a brotha out.

young Nut 10-17-2007 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have also scrolled through the thread hoping to catch a glimpse of peachy. Alobar help a brotha out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's nothing special...just look at Vavavoom's avatar and you will be much more pleased.

NoMeansYes_ 10-17-2007 07:48 AM

This thread is so anti climatic. I think it was a bad idea.

peachy 10-17-2007 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how long have you been playing poker?

would you consider a succesfull traveling salesman for marriage as opposed to a mid-high limit poker pro?

Are you still awake from last night or up this early?

[/ QUOTE ]

a little over 2 years

haha uummm no?

still awake

qdmcg 10-17-2007 08:18 AM

1) story behind your title?

2) did you used to have the avatar with the mario 1up thing or something similar to that?

3) do you realize that OOT is mostly a different forum now and a majority of posters probably won't recognize you?

Slow Play Ray 10-17-2007 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am prescribed to various pain meds for some things. I usually dont take them, so I have quite an impressive stock pile.

[/ QUOTE ]

share the wealth?

mrkilla 10-17-2007 08:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am prescribed to various pain meds for some things. I usually dont take them, so I have quite an impressive stock pile.

[/ QUOTE ]

share the wealth?

[/ QUOTE ]

get in line

SNOWBALL 10-17-2007 09:14 AM

Peachy,

Care to post a more current pic? All I have is this one of you, but it's old, and I think you prob aged a bit since then
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../d5/Adwink.JPG

Thanks,
Snowball

Jamougha 10-17-2007 09:19 AM

Liek, who are you anyway?

Jihad 10-17-2007 09:27 AM

Peachy,

I don't know you from Eve, and I'm fairly unfamiliar with your OOT history, but I have a question. Do you think your general appearance as a Drama Queen is because you actually are a Drama Queen, or because you are a girl on OOT? These slobering freaks obviously are going to pay more attention to you because you're a girl, but is that the sole reason why there seems to be so much tumult surrounding you, or does it stem from a legitimate personality defect?

Jihad

Riverman 10-17-2007 09:29 AM

wtf @ this thread

Is this a level?

This thread reminds me of chicks who get fake [censored] and dress slutty then go "OMG its so annoying these creeps keep staring at my [censored]!"

diddyeinstein 10-17-2007 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also anyone know how to solve for x by hand in

2 = .5x (1 + ((x-8)/8)))^.5

?????

[/ QUOTE ]

I got

x = sqrt(8*(4)^(1/5)).

4_2_it 10-17-2007 10:22 AM

peachy,

I am enjoying your BBV4L feud with MissChriss. Even with that, you are still alright in my book.

Hey_Porter 10-17-2007 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf @ this thread

Is this a level?

This thread reminds me of chicks who get fake [censored] and dress slutty then go "OMG its so annoying these creeps keep staring at my [censored]!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially since she said she'd answer sexual questions and didn't. Thread was dead on arrival.

peachy 10-17-2007 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1) story behind your title?

2) did you used to have the avatar with the mario 1up thing or something similar to that?

3) do you realize that OOT is mostly a different forum now and a majority of posters probably won't recognize you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I beat him everytime HU, except when he hit and run me once?

No that was schneids avatar (before he met me)

Yes, but some of those that do will read this as well, and there really is nowhere else to put this

peachy 10-17-2007 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

share the wealth?

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be illegal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

mmbt0ne 10-17-2007 11:18 AM

peachy,

What building at GT has your family's name on it?

peachy 10-17-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy,

I don't know you from Eve, and I'm fairly unfamiliar with your OOT history, but I have a question. Do you think your general appearance as a Drama Queen is because you actually are a Drama Queen, or because you are a girl on OOT? These slobering freaks obviously are going to pay more attention to you because you're a girl, but is that the sole reason why there seems to be so much tumult surrounding you, or does it stem from a legitimate personality defect?

Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont feel that I am a drama queen, but most guys think girls are, let alone on a majority guy forum...

kipin 10-17-2007 11:25 AM

Peachy,

I know we have talked a bit about your liver disorder but is it genetic or is it something that can just hit anyone?

Also, favorite place you have traveled to?

tpir 10-17-2007 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you feel like you always get attacked?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I dont "feel" this way, its just a fact

[/ QUOTE ]
The most interesting/telling question in the thread and you wave your hands at it. Bah. Three related questions:

1) Has it occurred to you that you mainly get attacked because you put yourself out there like this? i.e. "I hate when people post about me, but here is a thread to post about me in anyway."

2) Has it occurred to you that you would get attacked less if you adopted a different attitude towards the other posters? I only know you from IRC, but you come off really badly in there the way you: sweep in, drop non-subtle brags, make the conversation about yourself, get mad, pretend that everyone is an idiot and then leave. If you use that act in OOT I can see why you would be "attacked" all the time.

3) Would you say you have daddy issues?

peachy 10-17-2007 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy,

I know we have talked a bit about your liver disorder but is it genetic or is it something that can just hit anyone?

Also, favorite place you have traveled to?

[/ QUOTE ]

It definitely not genetic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wow, thats a hard one. I loved different places for so many different reasons. I guess if i was forced to pick one it would be Victoria Falls

kipin 10-17-2007 11:36 AM

Can you elaborate a little more about the liver thing or is it something you don't really want to talk about in public?

peachy 10-17-2007 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you feel like you always get attacked?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I dont "feel" this way, its just a fact

[/ QUOTE ]
The most interesting/telling question in the thread and you wave your hands at it. Bah. Three related questions:

1) Has it occurred to you that you mainly get attacked because you put yourself out there like this? i.e. "I hate when people post about me, but here is a thread to post about me in anyway."

2) Has it occurred to you that you would get attacked less if you adopted a different attitude towards the other posters? I only know you from IRC, but you come off really badly in there the way you: sweep in, drop non-subtle brags, make the conversation about yourself, get mad, pretend that everyone is an idiot and then leave. If you use that act in OOT I can see why you would be "attacked" all the time.

3) Would you say you have daddy issues?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, i dont overly put myself out there for that, but okay

I am not going to change how I am, and I dont feel I have an "attitude" towards people. hahaha wow?? brags?? and then gets mad and leave?? First off ive barely been in there in a year, 2nd I never storm off mad and pitch a fit hahahah

No, I dont have daddy issues, but thanks for caring!

Georgia Avenue 10-17-2007 11:51 AM

peachy: it's pretty obvious you = jeremy = gamblegamble = dead. Why do you insist on hiding behind these layers upon layers of mask...do you even have an identity or do you believe that your are just a serious of pixels and electros...who is the author and who the reader, who the huntor and who huntad?

IMO.

Hypocrite lecteur, mon semblable, mon frère,
--GA

PS: Here's the link to her blog: THX ALOBAR!

tdarko 10-17-2007 12:01 PM

Probably the most uninteresting 100+ post thread I have ever read.

Wynton 10-17-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably the most uninteresting 100+ post thread I have ever read.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll say.

Peachy, if you're really a drama queen, then you need to work on the drama part.

By the way, I've been at this place for longer than I'd care to admit, and I had no idea you were a source of any controversy at all. On the other hand, I'm generally oblivious, so maybe it's me.

Thug Bubbles 10-17-2007 12:14 PM

Melodrama queen?

Thug Bubbles 10-17-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy,

Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont feel that I am a drama queen, but most guys think girls are, let alone on a majority guy forum...

[/ QUOTE ]

What's up with the BBV/MissCris posts?

offTopic 10-17-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
peachy,

What building at GT has your family's name on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Golden Hall, obv. Named for Franklin Golden...the family fortune was based on sales of his most famous work:

http://static.flickr.com/89/224258650_5e442e3b6a_m.jpg

Ghazban 10-17-2007 12:41 PM

I don't know peachy except that every time she appears there are allusions to some big dramabomb sometime in the past. What's the backstory here? Somebody give me a cliff's notes of peachy from appearance on 2+2 to the present.

Daniel Magix 10-17-2007 12:42 PM

OK Peachy, here is my question...

Do you think that if you did not have a bagina, this thread woulda been locked and * woulda been awarded to you by now?

Aloysius 10-17-2007 12:53 PM

Yawn - this thread is killing this one. Step it up OP.

-Al

ThaSaltCracka 10-17-2007 01:03 PM

most people don't like you because you are:
An attention whore
Annoying
overly argumentative

This thread delivers on all three once again.

tpir 10-17-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not going to change how I am, and I dont feel I have an "attitude" towards people.

[/ QUOTE ]
This might be part of your problem...thinking it is everyone else and not you. (Which it very well may be!) Feeling like you don't have an attitude and not having one are two separate things. Not a personal attack, just throwing some thoughts out there.

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha wow?? brags?? and then gets mad and leave?? First off ive barely been in there in a year, 2nd I never storm off mad and pitch a fit hahahah

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe brags is the wrong word. I don't save logs and would not go through them if I did, but you definitely have a way of announcing your presence different from most. Usually something to the effect of:

**Peachy has entered
Peachy: Hey, is anyone in here watching me play 100/200 on Stars?

Which usually comes off kind of odd since, as you pointed out, you don't chat a lot. Yet, the chat seems to gravitate towards you almost by force when you do show up.

I never said you "storm off mad and pitch a fit". Maybe you have communication problems with other people because you don't listen, put words in their mouth and refuse to be self-critical.

solids 10-17-2007 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know peachy except that every time she appears there are allusions to some big dramabomb sometime in the past. What's the backstory here? Somebody give me a cliff's notes of peachy from appearance on 2+2 to the present.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^
Yes, please elaborate on this.

I've been posting for over two years, and lurked long before that. The only thing I know about the OP is that she's likely a semi-cute girl who plays high stake poker.

NT! 10-17-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

share the wealth?

[/ QUOTE ]

peachy,

i can offer you some things that these other posters can't.

granted they are probably not that great but i am also a much more amusing mod when i am eating painkillers

Runkmud 10-17-2007 01:59 PM

Peachy, since none of the expected attacks have happened yet, can you tell us who you think is going to attack you and why?

Thanks!