Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Ask tuq. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=521651)

blutarski 10-15-2007 12:02 AM

Re: Ask tuq.

for serious, who is that in your avatar tuq

O Fen�meno 10-15-2007 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
blu 4 mod

kkcountry 10-15-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
blu 4 mod

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah he's def got his fingers on the pulse of 2p2

holdme 10-15-2007 12:13 AM

do you even play poker?

tuq 10-15-2007 12:18 AM

Conspire,

Who does?

Blutarski,

AsH_KeTcHuM.

holdme,

Yes. And even if your question was as condescending as it appears to be, the answer is still yes.

holdme 10-15-2007 12:22 AM

its just that i don't like people who don't play poker

tuq 10-15-2007 12:31 AM

holdme,

That sounds like a really healthy existence. Congratulations.

edfurlong 10-15-2007 12:33 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Case Closed 10-15-2007 12:35 AM

tuq,

If you had to punish someone by forcing them to only be able to post in a single forum what would be your top three list be?

tup,

I hear you have some previous accounts on this site. Have you officially acknowledged them? If not, will you ever?

tuz,

'sup?

tuq 10-15-2007 12:50 AM

CC,

"If you had to punish someone by forcing them to only be able to post in a single forum what would be your top three list be?"

BluffTHIS!: Student Life

NT!: Magazine

Mason Malmuth: BBV4L

As for other accounts, that is an LOL. I got a PM from CMI or JoA once which said "who were you before this?" Nobody. I guess I should be flattered that people think I was someone previously, but whereas this has come up before, nobody really has any idea of who it could be...because there isn't anyone.

Butcho22 10-15-2007 01:09 AM

tuq,

will the golf forum survive the winter?

tuq 10-15-2007 01:21 AM

Bitcho,

Mat has equipped our forum with plenty of blankets, space heaters, and whiskey, so without a doubt the Golf forum will see spring.

Josem 10-15-2007 01:23 AM

Tuq,

Have you thought about migrating Golf forum members to the Travel forum so that they can keep golfing?

CallMeIshmael 10-15-2007 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As for other accounts, that is an LOL. I got a PM from CMI or JoA once which said "who were you before this?"

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be me

tuq 10-15-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As for other accounts, that is an LOL. I got a PM from CMI or JoA once which said "who were you before this?"

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be me

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, I assume my answer was satisfactory.

Josem, I conducted a pole (spelt it that way for daryn) a couple of weeks ago and at least half of the Golf forum regulars can play year-round if I remember correctly. Others have trips planned. No doubt the forum's traffic will slow but some of us will play even more in coming months. I do hope the traffic holds its own and come the new PGA Tour season in January maybe the event coverage will buoy it a bit.

Dickie_Drain 10-15-2007 07:11 AM

What is the most abusive PM you have received?

Suigin406 10-15-2007 08:46 AM

tui,

how do u feel about all that gimmicks that are popping up about u?? u seem laid-back, just wondering...

what did u do to jiggymike??

do u think u've made an impact on the lounge and if so, what??

tuq 10-15-2007 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tui,

how do u feel about all that gimmicks that are popping up about u?? u seem laid-back, just wondering...

what did u do to jiggymike??

do u think u've made an impact on the lounge and if so, what??

[/ QUOTE ]
1. It seems weird and I only know who one of them belongs to, but I have a strong suspicion at least one of the other ones belongs to skunkworks. I just want to make it clear that none of them are my doing.

2. No clue what happened to jiggymike, but I doubt the Mets' epic collapse makes this a good time for him to reappear.

3. I defer to Blarg on this one.

tuq 10-15-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the most abusive PM you have received?

[/ QUOTE ]
Aside from a tasty volley from RJ way back in the day, I can't really say I've received a nasty PM ever. That is, until a couple of days ago when a recently banned poster created a new account and sent me this gem (apparently he thought I banned his previous accounts or something, which I did not):

"ahahahahahhahhahahah....

hello again you fat piece of crap,

how's it feel to lose to the Rockies again? How does it feel to be 48 years old and have your only friends be on the internet? How does it feel to be 250 lbs overweight? God you're a pathetic piece of crap. Here's to you and everyone you love or care for dying in the next month,

[censored] YOU YOU FAT OLD PIECE OF [censored]"

Conspire 10-15-2007 11:15 AM

Do you keep it gangsta?

Edit: Why is this thread in ATF?

Does Mike Haven have a crush on you?

Mike Haven 10-15-2007 11:38 AM

I envisaged this as an "Ask tuq ATFs" thread.

Somehow, he seems to have steered it round to becoming "Ask tuq ATt"; but, if it makes him happy, then so be it. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

tuq 10-15-2007 12:27 PM

Mike,

I agree, but people just asked random, non-ATF-related questions and I answered. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

CallMeIshmael 10-15-2007 12:34 PM

tuq,

just to clarify: was that RJ? Or, if not, do you know who sent you the PM?

Also, what caused the tuq/RJ problems? (dont be lame, and say like "he sucks," even if you you believe. was there a particular point where it blew up)

tuq 10-15-2007 12:53 PM

CMI,

No, definitely not RJ. And yes I know who sent it to me.

Er, I'd definitely prefer not to rehash the RJ stuff in great detail. Cliff's Notes: I found his derailing of some threads by being argumentative extremely annoying, it put me on tilt and made me an annoying poster, he put me on ignore, I challenged him to Survivor, it never happened blah blah blah. He may or may not be banned at the moment but if he's not he would probably agree with me that this version of events is fairly accurate.

XXXNoahXXX 10-15-2007 01:05 PM

tuq,

can you create a new acronym that can then be used throughout the forums and possibly beyond?

this would just expand your legacy ldo imo

Jeff_B 10-15-2007 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you keep it gangsta?

Edit: Why is this thread in ATF?

Does Mike Haven have a crush on you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its funny that your third question answers the second [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

TheRover 10-15-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CMI,

No, definitely not RJ. And yes I know who sent it to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

spill the damn beans.

tuq 10-15-2007 04:09 PM

LOL, good old AngryRover. Probably extra angry now that Jack Cust's season is over and BFF kyleb is taking some time off.

I really can't disclose who it is, but believe me it's a challenger to keep it a secret. In fact if we made a wager about whether I could keep it under wraps, I would certainly lose and then not pay. Hope this helps.

offTopic 10-15-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, good old AngryRover. Probably extra angry now that Jack Cust's season is over and BFF kyleb is taking some time off.

I really can't disclose who it is, but believe me it's a challenger to keep it a secret. In fact if we made a wager about whether I could keep it under wraps, I would certainly lose and then not pay. Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

ell oh ell

Wetdog 10-15-2007 04:40 PM

rug

Will you ever make up your mind about who you are for in any sporting event?

tuq 10-15-2007 05:07 PM

Wetdog,

Of course I have favorites. The Suns, the Diamondbacks, and whoever is playing the Rockies. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Butcho22 10-15-2007 05:16 PM

Tuq,

Was kyleb stripped of his mod status?

tuq 10-15-2007 05:21 PM

Bitcho,

Nope. It was 100% voluntary with no pressure from anyone. Dude decided to take some time off, I guess. He will be missed in the MLB game sweat threads.

traz 10-15-2007 05:27 PM

Tuq,

do you hate me more because of my post count or because I am beautiful? Be honest here.

XXXNoahXXX 10-15-2007 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

can you create a new acronym that can then be used throughout the forums and possibly beyond?

this would just expand your legacy ldo imo

[/ QUOTE ]

Suigin406 10-15-2007 05:37 PM

hey tut, do u think u could find the last serious post that edfurlong made?? thx

westhoff 10-15-2007 06:03 PM

tuq,

Where are we going to celebrate the Suns championship in June?

tuq 10-15-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tuq,

Where are we going to celebrate the Suns championship in June?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I'm in Phoenix and you're in Dallas. Albuquerque sucks, maybe Lubbock?

traz, I don't hate you, nor do I think you are hot.

Noah, acronyms are like nicknames and love. You can't force them, they just happen on their own.

sUigin, if I had to find ed's last serious post I'd be here all day. Oh wait...

TheRover 10-15-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is pretty brilliant. I did not know kyleb was on vacation. I haven't been around 2p2 much lately either, I'm sure you've missed me. Cust will see plenty of action at the MVP award ceremonies, so I have that to look forward to.

Troll_Inc 10-15-2007 06:33 PM

Tucks,

Who else do you have on 'ignore user' besides me?