Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   1,000th post: Revealing my secret identity (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513867)

MatthijsH 10-02-2007 07:05 PM

Re: 1,000th post: Revealing my secret identity

This is a great thread. A+ for both warteen and G2CU. This is how a baller rolls.

Ship it.

homeboy604 10-02-2007 07:12 PM

so baller.
when i make it at 10/20 im mos def getting an assistant.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the most surprising thing you have learned about good2cu?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's boring, but probably the amount that he reads. He has a decent-sized collection of poker books as well as books on philosophy, women, psychology, and a number of other topics. He orders about a new book a week even though I know he hasn't read all the ones he has.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i heard he goes to canada to play on party poker? someone i knwo who knows him said that but i wasnt sure if it was true?

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't talk about this, because he has told me he wants to keep the site(s) he's playing on and his screen name(s) private. I will say that he does not have to go to Canada everytime he wants to play online poker. (-:

[ QUOTE ]
and whys he live on hagadorn. figured hed live around abbott and be closer to the bars / cooler part of campus. the guy that i know that knows him is named dash

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives *near* Hagadorn. Actual address/street not given to avoid stalkers/firebombs. And he doesn't need to live near the bars because until last week he was underaged, and the party is always at his house.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How old are you?

[/ QUOTE ]
24 as of Sept. 20th.

[ QUOTE ]
What is the minimum wage in the states?

[/ QUOTE ]
In Michigan it's something like $7.50 an hour after the last minimum wage hike takes effect, if it hasn't already.

[ QUOTE ]
How much would you make by working at burgerking?

[/ QUOTE ]
Probably about $8/hour.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How are you paid?

Cash, cheque, bank transfer, or even poker stars (or any other site) transfer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cash, occasionally poker $ transfer if he hasn't been to an ATM recently enough.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.adbutler.de/uploads/pics/butler_01.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

How much more per hour do you need to be paid so that you come to work wearing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

At least twice as much.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just moved to michigan and I live about an hour and a half from MSU, can you ask good2cu if I can buy blow through his connections?

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd have to ask him yourself, but I think it would be a waste of time.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Should I hire a personal assistant? I imagine I could put him to work doing stuff like creating a match.com profile for me or sending "inside?"s on myspace. What level of ballerness should someone be at in order to have a personal assistant? Can you think of other stuff that goofyballer's personal assitant should do? Stanford is like 5 mins away so I'm sure there are plenty of broke-ass college kids around.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are playing $10/$20 or higher, you can definitely afford it. If you are tired of doing your own chores and are wondering how you could possibly be more balla, you have the right mindset.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/2619/shipittt8.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

A+

Chump Change 10-02-2007 07:33 PM

This calls for a new Good2cu MSPaint but im fresh out of ideas.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does g2cu spend lots and lots of money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not excessively, but when he wants something, he pretty much buys it. He has a very nice SUV, an excellent computer, two flatscreen HDTVs mounted on walls in his house, an expensive bed, and plenty of other niceties.

[ QUOTE ]
Most unnecessary, extravagant purchases you've seen him make?

[/ QUOTE ]
My services obv.
Beyond that, most of them are probably made on trips when I am not around.

[ QUOTE ]
Being around things like this, don't you wish you earned more money?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ehhhh. Of course I'd like to not have to worry about money, but I don't need a fancy life. I don't care about a lot of things that young people with money generally value, including this crew, and I never want to be at the point where I have so much money it basically makes me a rotten person (not to say that g2cu is this way). I think that's a temptation people with a lot of money face, to get too attached to it.

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you get fired for this thread will you post about it in bbv?

[/ QUOTE ]
For sure. Wouldn't rob the board of that experience.

[ QUOTE ]
How would you feel about a counter thread? Something like "just fired my douche butler"

[/ QUOTE ]
I would be pretty amused. I try not to get too worked up over what's said on the internet, and I don't think I'll be fired for this because I think I have made myself pretty useful, and I don't think good2cu minds any kind of attention.

PartyGirlUK 10-02-2007 07:40 PM

How do I go about getting a slave? Id like someone good/reliable for $15/hr and live in Downtown Chicago.

TheJubilantMale 10-02-2007 07:47 PM

If he asked you to shine his forehead, would you do it?

Would you wear the butler outfit for said task or would a maids uniform be more appropriate?

Also, has he ever told you to: 'Shut up, butler'

Warteen 10-02-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do I go about getting a slave? Id like someone good/reliable for $15/hr and live in Downtown Chicago.

[/ QUOTE ]
See if you know anyone reliable through friends first. If not, put out an ad and screen people carefully, fire them quickly if they don't work out. (Let them know this could happen up front.)

[ QUOTE ]
If he asked you to shine his forehead, would you do it?

Would you wear the butler outfit for said task or would a maids uniform be more appropriate?

Also, has he ever told you to: 'Shut up, butler'

[/ QUOTE ]
No, neither, no.

Sponger. 10-02-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://chicago.craigslist.org/search/ppp?query=slave

O Fen�meno 10-02-2007 08:04 PM

how much would he have to pay you to carry around his old film canister filled with cum?

Warteen 10-02-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how much would he have to pay you to carry around his old film canister filled with cum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on whose cum it is.

FF_Barret 10-02-2007 08:07 PM

warteen, i knew i recognized your username somewhere but i couldn't quite think of it. then someone said something about a FFIII website. you're the warteen from ajpoker(idk if you still go there)..right?

lippy 10-02-2007 08:08 PM

LOL @ the first entry on craigslist slaves.

Warteen 10-02-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
warteen, i knew i recognized your username somewhere but i couldn't quite think of it. then someone said something about a FFIII website. you're the warteen from ajpoker(idk if you still go there)..right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, same guy. I left there after getting considerable disrespect for sucking out to take down 2nd in the AJWSOP Main Event. Also, 50% of the population there is beggars and a larger number doesn't know much about poker. After I found 2p2, I didn't need that site anymore. But I may come back someday... there are a few advantages to a smaller community.

FF_Barret 10-02-2007 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, same guy. I left there after getting considerable disrespect for sucking out to take down 2nd in the AJWSOP Main Event. Also, 50% of the population there is beggars and a larger number doesn't know much about poker. After I found 2p2, I didn't need that site anymore. But I may come back someday... there are a few advantages to a smaller community.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree..i've since left there as well for another community(i'm sure you've heard of it, pm me if you want any details) similar to ajpoker..its a great community, not too small, not too big...has a lot of great players there, etc. and more than 5% of the people have money and know about poker [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

anyways, great to see you again, and good luck with whatever ya do. you were a great guy to talk to on ajpoker. FF ftw

Chump Change 10-02-2007 08:53 PM

How does Good2cu feel about my MSPaints?

Here is the full Good2cu collection:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...a/G2CUBALL.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...utotempole.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...ood2cuTOOO.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...ga/good2cu.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...akira/ivey.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...iveyscroll.jpg

Warteen 10-02-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen him laughing at a couple of them before. I personally find them pretty funny. Though I admit that if it was me having a single physical characteristic frequently belittled, I'd be feeling pretty insecure. Not everybody feels that way, though, and I can't say whether he does and is hiding it, or genuinely thinks they're good.

DcifrThs 10-02-2007 09:06 PM

dude. wow.

that one w/ the table is freaking fantastic. i didn't get it for a millisecond but then saw the right hand side of the table.

wow.

A+++

Barron

keikiwai 10-02-2007 09:10 PM

Holy [censored] dude, will you be moving to England any time soon to try and get a job as a butler for Bertie Wooster?

Warteen 10-02-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored] dude, will you be moving to England any time soon to try and get a job as a butler for Bertie Wooster?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wooster probably had more money than g2cu, and I have always wanted to see England... But there's no way I could do as good a job as Stephen Fry at dry sarcasm.
It amuses me that I am watching House as I write this.

apefish 10-02-2007 09:47 PM

This thread is so good I'm considering for my 4000th post revealing I am secretly GAs personal mime translator.

Chump Change 10-02-2007 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen him laughing at a couple of them before. I personally find them pretty funny. Though I admit that if it was me having a single physical characteristic frequently belittled, I'd be feeling pretty insecure. Not everybody feels that way, though, and I can't say whether he does and is hiding it, or genuinely thinks they're good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol it's not even how he looks, it's just that one damned picture that will haunt him FOREVER...

suzzer99 10-02-2007 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think constant 3-ways go a long way toward clearing up any confidence problems a dude might have.

rakes.a.beach 10-02-2007 10:17 PM

what does your gf think of you being a butler?

does g2cu know about this thread?

Warteen 10-02-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
In her own words: "I disapprove."
Me: "Why?"
Her: "Because I think you could do better than that."

[ QUOTE ]
does g2cu know about this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]
Not yet. He's in Aruba. I'm sure he'll see it eventually. Wonder what he'll think?

jfish 10-02-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you: ?????

Warteen 10-02-2007 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you: ?????

[/ QUOTE ]

She just hates poker is all.

Chump Change 10-03-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude. wow.

that one w/ the table is freaking fantastic. i didn't get it for a millisecond but then saw the right hand side of the table.

wow.

A+++

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Thnx bro. If warteen provides me with a picture or something I might be able to pull something else out of the trick bag.

Warteen 10-03-2007 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dude. wow.

wow.

A+++

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Thnx bro. If warteen provides me with a picture or something I might be able to pull something else out of the trick bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to see what I can do. You saw the Playboy suite pics, yeah?

Quagmyer 10-03-2007 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you: Well you suck at giving head. I think you could do better.
her: WTF?
you: But isnt it ironic, Dontcha think, just a little to ironic, yeah I really do think

[/ QUOTE ]

RedJoker 10-03-2007 08:10 AM

Just to keep with the political theme

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2...lationsqd6.jpg

CASHius-Clay 10-03-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to keep with the political theme

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2...lationsqd6.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

A+