Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477676)

derosnec 08-15-2007 01:28 PM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

of all the people listed, redscorpion_x is the only one i can say is truly solid. i have thousands of hands with them. the others have signficant leaks. well, adminirator is pretty solid too actually. when i say solid, i don't mean tough/creative; i mean that they are not throwing money around and doing stupid stuff like i end up doing a few times an hour.

HBomb 08-15-2007 01:33 PM

Oh, and Angel_fh was a regular at $200NL for a brief period and is also pretty decent, make sure you pay attention when in hands with him.

Jouster777 08-15-2007 01:33 PM

I have andiminator as nitty and losing big at 25NL and 50NL...sample only about 400 hands tho

Hero of time seems good. I avoid him though my sample with him is even smaller

ssdex 08-15-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on any of these guys?

bennyboy85
Herndogg
qwertyman1
paultjuh
Ja Hunta
Wild_Bill_X
Lucky_Luke15
mrbumpkin
AngeL_fH
Boston pkt 8

[/ QUOTE ]

wild bill x loves to stack off with top pair--- so just value bet him a ton--- hes a huge station, so dont get in the habit of bluffing him

angel_fh plays pretty solid but doesnt handle continued aggression well--- so usually i just make a lot of plays at him early to tilt him and then tighten up and value town in the rest of the sesh.

haarbalz 08-15-2007 01:38 PM

guys i came across alot @ 10NL are Danpil, Daggo, wackybrak, AndTheWalrus, radon99 and rokkenroll.

Daggo and AndTheWAlrus seem pretty solid for 10NL

Jouster777 08-15-2007 01:42 PM

paultjuh is decent. He's tight and slightly passive. Fairly predictable and you should expect him to have a hand if he calls

23/6/1.5 over ~1600 hands

ssdex 08-15-2007 01:44 PM

its hard to pinpoint 50nl regs--- b/c they come and go so frequently. ie move up to 100nl + 200nl--- go busto--- come back and kill 50nl again

a lot of these players have leaks--- but are still very hard to play against at times---

Acids
Crazeology
Ifeedyourkids
_2_4_0_0
PurpleNGold
Angel_Fh
SpliffWista

special place for katatonic1--- sometimes this guy plays really solid unpredictable poker--- sometimes he plays really terrible--- I dont really understand him, except for the fact Im way up on him--- although he has run over me a few times.

tw0please 08-15-2007 01:48 PM

i'm not surprised i didn't show up in this thread, i doubt i count as a stars regular, 15k hands is my biggest month ever, and around 5k hands is probably my 2nd biggest. i've been bopping around nl50 and nl100 with occasional shots at nl200, and i haven't found any of the named players to be especially tough over small samples, but ironlaw sure plays goofy(tilty?).

cgm93 08-15-2007 01:58 PM

I've been running into MizouClipper at .10/.25 NL pretty regularly recently, seems fairly solid, maybe on the agressive side...anyone have any #s or thoughts?

resboard 08-15-2007 02:03 PM

I datamine $25NL so i can post some things when i get home to my PT database. But one thing i can say just from glancing over these post is qwertyman is definately a winner over 10,000 hands. If i can't get a seat in position i generally won't sit.

sww 08-15-2007 02:09 PM

Some of the better stars 50nl regs:

acids
andiminator
blackice

blackice is solid but cant adapt and I think im crushing him unless I start spewing. andiminator is solid and a bit more competant and acids can be a real challenge at times: I believe he is the smartest reg, discounting me of course. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

derosnec 08-15-2007 02:11 PM

acids is on my fish list.

ajmargarine 08-15-2007 02:19 PM

Dero is solid. Just don't bluff him if he knows you are 2p2 cuz then he's a station towards you. Conversely, take bluffy lines with your big hands so he can make Hero calls.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

08-15-2007 02:26 PM

yea, acids and blackice are really bad tags imo. Blackice has been shortstacking lately (or does he always) ?

Khaos4k 08-15-2007 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
splifftwista, redscorpion_x (a buddy of mine), mambreno and andiminator all seem like very solid players, I try to avoid these guys unless I think I can get them to lay down a hand by pushing +EV hands and folding when I don't think my hand is good on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

why hasn't redscorpion moved up yet?

Wondercall 08-15-2007 03:15 PM

Blackice said in the July micro thread that he was making like 35 an hour. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

FWIW I don't think hes bad at all.

thac 08-15-2007 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
acids is on my fish list.

[/ QUOTE ]

x2

08-15-2007 04:09 PM

Disregard what I said earlier then, I`m probably confusing Blackice with somebody else. The player I know has been buying in with 20bb. Not the same I think.

jonyy6788 08-15-2007 04:33 PM

u guys claiming to pwning other regs.....

honestly look at ur lifetime PT and show me how much you're up on these guys, b/c I really don't believe that you guys outplay each other and much as you would like to think

also, if you're trying to outplay regs, you're gonna scare the fish away (maybe some of u spewtards like that? idk?)

monkeymaps 08-15-2007 04:33 PM

anyone have any good reads on patrick2008 @ 10NL
seems pretty solid/TAG

haarbalz 08-15-2007 06:20 PM

he is 21/15/7 over 240 hands here (and -0.80$)

derosnec 08-15-2007 06:23 PM

you know who i think is probably the most solid player at 50nl (a few thousand hands)?

PokerfReShY

low key, stays out of trouble, solid all around. you don't even notice him really. just keeps winning at a steady clip (at my tables at least . . . oh wait, that's not good).

DrRock 08-15-2007 06:30 PM

pokerfreshy is pretty decent, but not scary

microDonk 08-15-2007 06:36 PM

Anyone got any info on any of the following?

CHEF2525
MrKenshin
stfcrusader
PastoroVic
cariadon

DrRock 08-15-2007 06:36 PM

was speedynutt mentioned? He is decent

Pokerdemic 08-15-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea, acids and blackice are really bad tags imo. Blackice has been shortstacking lately (or does he always) ?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken blackice posted his July graph and he was up $4000+. i dont think he is the shortstacker you are thinking of

CheapFlop 08-15-2007 10:17 PM

Three other regs at NL25:

Amplify
Beargood
CrazyTltD (very beatable)

Any info?

Suited_Queens 08-15-2007 11:39 PM

I can confirm that Danpil sucks and MoMozerg is one of the better players at 25NL. Even though I don't talk to him I have no reason to believe hes a bot.

VLV 08-16-2007 12:10 AM

Thought I'd chuck my name in, anyone have anything on V_L_V. I've only played about 15K of hands at 25NL but all of them have bee this month.

I agree about qwertyman1, he'a real solid player. Don't confuse him with this other qwerty guy though who isn't very good at all.

Restlys 08-16-2007 12:26 AM

true play them all, pretty much the same regs
but i think ive spoken to one of them, dra mb

Lego05 08-16-2007 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know who i think is probably the most solid player at 50nl (a few thousand hands)?

PokerfReShY

low key, stays out of trouble, solid all around. you don't even notice him really. just keeps winning at a steady clip (at my tables at least . . . oh wait, that's not good).

[/ QUOTE ]

yea he is good. I won't usually sit unless I'm right to his left.

jonyy6788 08-16-2007 12:50 AM

so nobody has those wonderful PT shots showing how much they're up against these regs who they flat-out pwn?????

WEIRD COINCIDENCE

sww 08-16-2007 01:57 AM

blackice has a good preflop range, plays pretty aggressively and all but his problem is that he is like a machine. Whatever I do he doesn't really react. If I've been going crazy, every other guy on the table will loosen up his postflop game against me but not him. I haven't checked up how many tables he plays though. Also he has some habits that can be exploited quite easily.

Spanky1974 08-16-2007 02:14 AM

This thread is weird. I have 80K hands of NL25 and NL50, but even 1K hand samples on some of these regs touted as decent in this thread look pretty bad (hint, spliffwista can MEGATILT). About the only reg I have a big enough sample size on is Spanky1974 (80K hands), and he pretty much sucks, but REALLY sucks when tilting. Sit at his table and run his nitty ass over, then watch him tilt.

random50 08-16-2007 02:31 AM

This is weird. I've logged over 10,000 hands this month at 25NL and the vast majority of players talked about on here I have not played a single hand against.

Are you all referring to 6-max players I wonder?

EMc 08-16-2007 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is weird. I've logged over 10,000 hands this month at 25NL and the vast majority of players talked about on here I have not played a single hand against.

Are you all referring to 6-max players I wonder?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

random50 08-16-2007 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so nobody has those wonderful PT shots showing how much they're up against these regs who they flat-out pwn?????

WEIRD COINCIDENCE

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you create them? (Not that I have any to show...but PT newbie and been trying to figure this out! )

sww 08-16-2007 02:33 AM

Well this is 6-max forum...

random50 08-16-2007 02:35 AM

It is? Sorry. I thought it was just general NL/PL micro.

eurythmech 08-16-2007 07:42 AM

How come all the god damn cunting riverbets of 20-30% pot are value bets, no matter who makes them?